• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
lilderky - dont know

Aalap Manoj - download IPS patcher + need yours own copy of Fire Red pokemon game - no warez on site then patch and play - simple and easy

Years
is posible to change my ivysaur for a bulbasaur (with a gameshark or somehow) i evolved him and i cant reload the game :(

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Yes u can in emulator or on retail console witch some code break - change any pokemon etc by hex etc - u can find tutorials in internet

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
i have one problem with the game when the event of mewtwo finished the mom of ash dont give me the mission of fertilizer and i cant pass to legue pokemon

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
You propoble dont do some event - for my many times played betas and have no problem

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
If you go back to Cerulean after beating Misty, and invisible Officer Jenny doesnt let you pass through the door, very irritating on account that unless you can hack through trees you must reload you previous save. Please fix this glitch. Other than that this game is the best pokemon I've played!!!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2016
BIG GLITCH!!! After getting Haunter from Pokemon Tower, when you get back to Saffron you cannot battle Sabrina. It acts like the first time you go to battle her only the trainer does not move from the doorway. Please fix, favorite pokemone game to date, but several bugs like this make it difficult to play. One love, DownSouth

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Secend post - i played all beta versions form start to end and never get thish glich for my was alwyas normal. Also i didnt haved any glich back many times like u post in first post problem. U nice gliched yours game

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 23, 2018
One problem I'm getting is when I get to the unknown island once I enter the back of the building, I can't do anything. Lucky I saved outside the door beforehand. Help?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 5, 2016
Hello am new here i have a problem the site to download ash grey i press the button to download and its failed to download the second problem i have download ash grey last beta from another site in gba file and now am stuck to fuscicia city nurse joy dont gige the bike anyone can help me please thanks

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Oct 12, 2019
Fantastic, fantastic ROM hack! It actually made me nostalgic and rewatch a bit of the Pokemon anime to remind myself what Ash did (lol at Charzard getting eliminated from the League because he fell asleep)

The production values are top-notch (you kept the storylines and removed the bad "comedy" from the anime), and the spelling/grammar was great, which went a long way to making Ash Gray feel more "professional".

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
lefteris96 u propoble downloaded old some beta version. Download IPS then for u O patcher then patch Fire Red retial GBA game and play.

Simple and easy

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 10, 2023
Cool, u changed the move set of the different pokemon. Did you change any way that the moves work? Like how Thunder acc is 70 is the mormal games?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 19, 2016
Can we transfer saved data from the previous beta? Also was the tangelo island glitch fixed?

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Bugs was fixed in last beta then actual - read changelog in first post. And yes old saves work need have the same name then new beta rom and will by loaded then in game

Years
This is a very, very impressive hack. I watched the anime while I played and I was amazed by the accuracy of this hack. Simply amazing work! I'm currently on the 2nd movie part, and judging by how the list stopped here, I see I'm nearly finished. It's unfortunate this hack won't be updated anytime soon since it is extremely well-made. This hack is truly one of my top three favorite hacks of all time. Thanks for all your hard work, Metapod.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Can we transfer saved data from the previous beta? Also was the tangelo island glitch fixed?

if you didn't already figure this out all you have to do is make sure the save file has the same name as the game it self like fr example if your gba file is named AshGrayBeta your save file should be named AshGrayBeta as well

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 12, 2016
ok so I downloaded the most recent version and i have VBA for my mac, but its not letting me open the rom, im not great with this kinda stuff, any help?

Back