• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
You know what guys? Being sick sucks. I just have a cold but omg I just want to lay in my nice warm bed all day u_u

Aw, that sucks big time.

Get well soon, Mac. At least you do have a nice comfy bed.

Speaking of beds, mine is just so soft I want to sleep in it all day long.

Years
Then why don't you? Is there a super-amazing top-secret reason you have to stay at work?

I have to work because I'm trying to learn skills for work, which explains the packaging facility I'm working at 3 days a week.

But I do love having a nice nap or two when I get back home and while browsing PC as well.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Thanks guys. It took me quite a bit of effort to make it out of bed this morning u_________u And MCD, I'm not sick enough to use my last two days of sick leave for the rest of the year :(

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The snow outside is so white.. when I went out from school, the brightness of the snow around me just started to hurt my eyes. Felt like when someone wakes you up in the middle of the night and turns on the light D:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Its too warm for snow here. Spring is here in fact I saw some Cherry trees blooming yesterday.There's one in my yard, so pretty ^_^

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I havent had Cherry coke in so long, I dont remember what it's like. I dont usually like cherry flavored things because I think it all tastes like medicine.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I've always hated cherry stuff.

Now vanilla coke... thats good stuff. Hard to find though.

Also
aur1363804184s.jpg

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
You know what guys? Being sick sucks. I just have a cold but omg I just want to lay in my nice warm bed all day u_u

Damn... Here's hoping that you feel better soon. Regardless, I'm starting to feel like I'm the only person that has an immune system - I haven't been sick in ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back