• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo!

Lion Heart

Banned
Years
Sup Davis?

I've never heard of you or anything, but then again I only go to Serebii to laugh at his movesets :P

Welcome to the community mate, give us a PM or something if you need help with anything I know the place pretty well now :P

Oh, OBEY THE RULES.

j/k

But seriously, obey them.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
Years
Davis = ToK said:
Yo, Some of you know me as Davis PKMN Master on Serebii.
YEY glad to be here!
Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to send private messages to me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. Hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
Years
Hello there and welcome to PC!! ^^ I hope you have a lot of fun here and make a lot of friends ^^ See ya around! Remember to take a look at the rules!

-SM

Years
Dont think I have ever seen you at SPPF, XD, but no matter. Welcometh to PC...eth....hope you have funeth. x.x...dont look at me like that,I'm not weird I'm just giffted thats all *Nodds*

Anyway, welcome, dont forget to th read the rules and just have fun ^_-

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2006
I've seen you at SPPf recently.
Enjoy your time here^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Welcome to The PokeCommunity Davis = ToK! ^___^ It's always nice to see members from other forums join up with us here. =D Well, read over the rules if you haven't and have tons-o-fun! ^^ I'm always here if you ever need any help, so don't be afriad to drop me a little PM. ^_~

~Kelsey

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 9, 2010
Hello there and welcome. I have seen you before. My name is Lashyina, please take a look at the forum leaders page, follow and respect the mods/admins, and feel free to PM me if you need a friend. Good luck and I will see you around soon.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2009
Hello~ish! :3 Welcome to PC, post lots, read the rules, and have fun! ^__~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or what have you. xD;; You can call me Julia or Origin, whichever you prefer. Well, see ya round! ~origin

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Hello~! =D Welcome to The PokeCommunity. =3 My name is Karli. I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^.~ If you have any questions, feel free to PM me~! ^o^ See ya around!

~Karli

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Davis = ToK said:
Yo, Some of you know me as Davis PKMN Master on Serebii.
YEY glad to be here!
Hewwo and welcome to PC, Davis = ToK! ^__^ Nice to meet you. I'm Pearl! Hope you make bunches of friends; follow the rules, be active, be yourself and have fun! If you have any problems, feel free to PM me. Enjoy your stay and I'll be seeing you soon! ^_~

Back