• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
thanks man legend.
Legend...? o.O Well okay o.O

u need to make it so pikachu is following you. Thats the MAJOR prob i have w/ game. otherwise, its sick.
I think I need to CTRL+C my quote from this thread before I start posting because again someone asked this...
So for the 1,298,027th time "Following OW routine is NOT RELEASED YET" please do not spam this thread with this.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2011
I think you should just have an unevolved Bulbasaur in your party (that's what got me in there)

newbee

not the best
Years
i dont know why but when i walk in to the pokemon center in the starting of the game after the spearow attack you the emulation crashes? i want to continue but it always does that.

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2014
this must be the best hack ever made keep it up guys, I cant wait for the island update!!

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Decided to play thru and see if theres any bugs. In order to get the middle cerulean sister to begin the chain of events to battle me, I had to check the plaque that lists the winners. Anyone confirm this?

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
I'm going to playthrough the game soon and redo some of my early parts of my walkthrough. Hope the bugs get fixed though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Hey, screenshots looks good xD the dream of every kid of our generation was a game based in the Pokemon Anime!

Can anyone tell me where the beta ends?

Back