• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
GX: Normal Spell
Effect: This card can only be activated when you have an Elemental Hero, an Evil Hero, a Destiny Hero, and a Crystal Beast on the field. You gain 4000 life points and draw four cards.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
Ok, I made some adjustment to some of the cards and thought up a few new ones.

Changes:
Weazel Minion: Incresed its Attack points by 100 to 1500
Cowardly Weazel: Increased its attack points by 200 to 2200
Weazel Engineer & Weazelbot Mk 1: Both not longer require discarding 1 card to activate thier effects. Tribute cost remains.
Weazelling Out: Instead allows you you return up to 2 monsters with "Weazel" in thier name, instead of just one.
Getaway Vehicle: Attack and Defense boost increased to 400, and its tribute effect now reduces all piercing damage in the entire Battle Phase to 0
Weazel Kingpin: Its boost is increased from 100 points for "Weazel" monster in play in in your graveyard from 100 points to 250. It is also a requirement for a new Fusion Summon. Weazel Kingpin was NOT meant to be the top card, just a weaker version of the big head monster himself.

Now some new ones to ponder over.

Weazel Hacking
Counter Trap

This trap can only be activated when a card would cause your opponent to draw 1 or more cards
Negate the effect of that card. Your opponent discards cards equal to the number of cards he/she would of have drawn, you draw cards equal to the amount of cards your opponent would have drawn and at the End Phase you lose 200 Life Points for every card you drew by this card effect.

The Big Boss Weazel
Fiend/10 Stars/Dark
0 ATK/2500 DEF
Fusion - Effect
Weazel Kingpin + 4 Other monsters with "Weazel" in thier name
You must pay 100 life points for every monster in play and in the graveyard to summon this monster without using "Polymerization"
All monsters in play other than this one and all monsters in players graveyards are counted as though they had "Weazel" in thier name.
The Attack Points of this monster is equal to the number of cards with "Weazel" in thier name on the field and in all graveyards times 250.
This monster deals Piercing damage

Note: Wording my be badly done

Weazel Ferretor
Fiend/4 Stars/Light
1400 ATK/1400 DEF

Whenever the opponent pays a card effect which would make them gain life points, they gain half of what they would gain instead.

Weazel Silencer
Beast Warrior/ 2 Stars/Wind
0 ATK/0 DEF
Effect

Flip: Destroy a monster on your opponents side of the field. Weazel Sliencer gains Attack and Defense points equal the amount of stars of Destroyed monster X 400

Weazel Double Agent
Beast Warrior/1 Star/Light
0 ATK/0 DEF
Effect

All piercing damage done while this monster is face-up on the field is doubled

Few more will be coming shortly, when I get around to it.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
I dont collect cards anymore, but here's one i wanted to use in YGO (I saved it on my computer :P)
Dragonic wasteland
Magic Card (There may be an arena categor, i dont remember lol)
Effects: All dragons on your side of the field gain a 500 point boost to whichever mode they are in (Eg attack mode gets +500). Any monster cards played that are not dragons are sent to the graveyard at the start of your next turn.

It reminded me of the gym cards in pokemon but this was a bit more suited to my dragon deck :)

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Is it just me, or does it sound like the new "Synchro" monsters might have interesting capabilities? I'm interested in hearing about them...

In honor of the new monsters introduced in GX...

Clear Angel
Monster/Dark/Fairy/Effect/4*
Atk 1300/ Def 1400
This monster's attribute is not treated as "Dark". As long as this monster remains face-up on the field, negate the effects of Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth attribute monsters. When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you may special summon a "Clear" monster from your deck with 1500 or fewer Atk points. "Clear Vice Dragon" cannot be special summoned by this effect.

Yah, basically "Clear" monsters aren't treated as having an attribute and thus are immune to the many spells and traps designed specificially for Clear monsters that harm players using monsters with attributes. (Ex, the "Clear World" field spell prevents any player with a Dark-type monster on the field from declaring an attack and prevents a player with a Wind-type monster from using spells. Pretty interesting, I'd say.)

Well, time to comment on the Weazels...

Weazel Minion: 100 Atk bonus makes this one fairly... meh. I mean, Vanilla cards need to have fairly high stats to compete with Effect monsters, and this guy's only purpose seems to be to swing over recruiters or suicide into Snipe Hunter (not to mention as a base card he should really have some sort of tie-together effect for the set).

Cowardly Weazel: Still inferior to Grandmaster of the Six Samurai, because Grandmaster not only gets to be special summoned when another Six Samurai is out, he also turns on whatever that Samurai's unique ability is and sets up for Great Shogun Shien. This guy has slightly higher stats, but still costs you a normal summon and ends up a dead draw. Oh well... at least Allure of Darkness is useful on him? >.<

Weazelbot Line: That's more like it.

Weazelling Out: Interdimensional Matter Transporter still owns this because your CA is replenished at the end of the turn.

Getaway Vehicle: So Winged Kuriboh in specific equip form now? Still needs something more solid, like the ability to protect the Weazel it's equipped to from being "whacked". Besides, Piercing Damage isn't all that common in competitive play outside of Evil Hero Malicious Edge. Most players will spin your card back to the deck or just destroy it by effect instead.

Kingpin: Frankly, after seeing the Boss himself I'm pretty disillusioned. I'd rather run King of the Skull Servants and potentially up him to 4000 Atk in a turn or two by ditching Skull Servants with Foolish Burial while using them to protect my field with "Law of the Normal" and "Triangle Power".

Hacking: Drastic Drop Off is upgraded immensely. Potentially get two cards in exchange for 400 LP out of 8000? I'm already running a few copies of Solemn which halves my life points in exchange for card negation, so comparatively this is nothing. Yes, please give it to me. 0_o

BB Weazel: Text currently says that it can be summoned without Poly optionally, don't know if you meant that. Weak. It requires too much field presence to be sacrificed. Real S/T and effect removal weakness, on top of ridiculously slow to get out unless you play Overload Fusion, which removes monsters from play and thereby decreases his efficiency. Really quite useless.

Weazel Ferretor: Fallen Nurse Reficule's estranged and inferior pet. Halving LP Gain doesn't do much, considering LP is cheap in YGO anyway and most LP gain that your opponent gets will be from your own cards in combination with Bad Reaction to Simochii and Fallen Nurse Reficule (which translates any LP gain into LP loss).

Weazel Silencer: But... he doesn't stick around long enough for the ATK gain to do him any good... XD Plus Malicious Edge can make your life hell for playing him.

Double Agent: Er... sure, but I'll be using Malicious Edge rather then Weazels to take advantage of this guy.

Last edited:
Years
I dont collect cards anymore, but here's one i wanted to use in YGO (I saved it on my computer :P)
Dragonic wasteland
Magic Card (There may be an arena categor, i dont remember lol)
Effects: All dragons on your side of the field gain a 500 point boost to whichever mode they are in (Eg attack mode gets +500). Any monster cards played that are not dragons are sent to the graveyard at the start of your next turn.

It reminded me of the gym cards in pokemon but this was a bit more suited to my dragon deck :)

Dragonic Wasteland
Field Spell
All Dragon-Type monsters in Attack Position gain 500 ATK. All Dragon-Type monsters in Defense Position gain 500 DEF. At the start of each of your Draw Phases, send all monsters that are not Dragon-Type monsters to the Graveyard.

That's how it would be phrased in Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Actually, in regards to that Dragon Arena...

Court of Dragons
Field Spell
All normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field gain 300 Atk and Def. Depending on the number of normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field, this card gains the following effect(s):
-One: This card cannot be targeted by a card effect.
-Two: Your opponent cannot special summon effect monsters from their hand.
-Three: By tributing a dragon-type monster on your side of the field, negate the summon of an opponent's monster and destroy it.
-Four: By sending this card to the graveyard, you can special summon one "Dragonic Judge-Nidhogg" from your hand or deck.

Dragonic Judge-Nidhogg
Monster/Water/Dragon/Effect/12*
Atk 3300/ Def 2000
This monster is treated as a normal monster while on the field and in the graveyard. This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by the effect of "Court of Dragons" or by tributing three normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field. If an opponent's card effect would destroy a normal dragon-type monster on your side of the field you can discard one card from your hand to negate the activation of that card and destroy it. This monster inflicts piercing damage.

Eh... weird or what?

Years
Actually, in regards to that Dragon Arena...

Court of Dragons
Field Spell
All normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field gain 300 Atk and Def. Depending on the number of normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field, this card gains the following effect(s):
-One: This card cannot be targeted by a card effect.
-Two: Your opponent cannot special summon effect monsters from their hand.
-Three: By tributing a dragon-type monster on your side of the field, negate the summon of an opponent's monster and destroy it.
-Four: By sending this card to the graveyard, you can special summon one "Dragonic Judge-Nidhogg" from your hand or deck.

Dragonic Judge-Nidhogg
Monster/Water/Dragon/Effect/12*
Atk 3300/ Def 2000
This monster is treated as a normal monster while on the field and in the graveyard. This monster cannot be normal summoned or set. This monster can only be special summoned by the effect of "Court of Dragons" or by tributing three normal dragon-type monsters on your side of the field. If an opponent's card effect would destroy a normal dragon-type monster on your side of the field you can discard one card from your hand to negate the activation of that card and destroy it. This monster inflicts piercing damage.

Eh... weird or what?

Ah, a Final Fantasy X Tribute, pun intended. Let me rephrase those for Yu-Gi-Oh! as it is.

Court of Dragons
Field Spell
All Dragon-Type Normal Monsters you control gain 300 ATK and DEF. This card gets these effects, based on the number of Dragon-Type Normal Monsters you control: • 1+: This card cannot be targeted for a card effect. • 2+: Your opponent cannot Special Summon Effect Monsters from his hand. • 3+: Tribute 1 Dragon-Type monster you control. Negate the Summon of an opponent's monster and destroy it. • 4+: Send this card to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 "Dragonic Judge - Nidhogg" from your hand or Deck.

Dragonic Judge - Nidhogg
Level 12 WATER Dragon-Type/Effect
ATK 3300 DEF 2000

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by either Tributing 3 Dragon-Type monsters you control or by the effect of "Court of Dragons". This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster, if this card's ATK is higher than that monster's DEF, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If your opponent's card effect would destroy a Dragon-Type Normal Monster(s) you control, you can discard 1 card to negate the activation of your opponent's card and destroy it.

And there you go. Now for a Dragon-Type Normal Monster support card if my own.

Dragon's Farsight
Normal Spell
Activate only when you control a Dragon-Type Normal Monster. Look at your opponent's hand and all Set cards your opponent controls.

Yes, I know it's lame.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Hmmm... really, that card is scary. Between that and the Court, if these were actually created I'd definitely run dragons. -1 CA in exchange for information on everything the opponent has at their disposal. Yes, please and thank you!

Eh, and... apparently Piercing Damage is now considered official wording, NiGHTS.

Dragon Official Malice
Monster/Dark/Dragon/4*
Atk 2000/ Def 100
A dragon who sits on one of the four lesser seats of the Dragonic Court. It's said that when he chooses to prosecute, no defendant has any hope of survival. It's rumored that he accepts bribes.

Dragon Official Tenkei
Monster/Light/Dragon/4*
Atk 1700/ Def 1400
A dragon who sits on one of the four lesser seats of the Dragonic Court. He is an absolute stickler for the court's regulations, and an outspoken proponent of defending the innocent.

Dragon Official Phyrrus
Monster/Dragon/Fire/4*
Atk 1950/ Def 1300
A dragon who sits on one of the four lesser seats of the Dragonic Court. His fiery temper often disrupts courtroom proceedings. It's said that he once killed a defendant who made fun of a scale blemish.

Dragon Official Marus
Monster/Water/Dragon/4*
Atk 1600/ Def 2000
A dragon who sits on one of the four lesser seats of the Dragonic Court. He is responsible for keeping the other three in line. It is said that out of the four, he is the one best suited to defending the innocent.

Yay for thematic dragons with no real purpose other then to allow people to build a D-Court deck without searching for old packs!

Dragon Official Fafnir
Monster/Fire/Dragon/Gemini/6*
Atk 2400/ Def 1000
This monster is treated as a normal monster while face up on the field and in the graveyard. One during your main phase, you can normal summon this monster in order to treat it as an effect monster with the following effect(s):
-Normal Dragon-type monsters on your side of the field cannot be targeted by spell cards.

Ooh... what now?

Dragonic Judgement!
Counter Trap
You can activate this card only when a normal dragon-type monster is face-up on your side of the field. Negate the activation of an opponent's spell or trap card and destroy it. Then search your deck for a "Dragonic Court" card and add it to your hand.

Col~

Effeler
Years
Invert Cards

Neo-Spacian Invert Aqua Dolphin
WATER/3/Warrior/Effect/600/800
This cards name is treated as "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin." Once per turn, by discarding 1 card, look at your opponent's hand and select 1 Monster Card in it. If you control a monster with ATK greater than or equal to the ATK of the selected Monster Card, destroy the selected card and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Otherwise, take 500 damage.

Elemental Hero Invert Neos
LIGHT/7/Warrior/Effect/2500/2000
This cards name is treated as "Elemental Hero Neos."

Invert-Mokey
LIGHT/1/Fairy/Effect/300/100
This cards name is treated as "Mokey-Mokey."

This Invert cards were created to make getting these cards easier than usual. I have some pictures. (BTW, I just used Paint and selected invert colors, saved it, then uploaded to YCM, and so on. Here they are:

cc1spaciandolphininvert.jpg

cc1neosinvert.jpg

cc1invertmokey.jpg

Years
Eh, and... apparently Piercing Damage is now considered official wording, NiGHTS.

I know it's officially called Piercing, but it's not going to say that on an English card. That's why I typed it like I did. Anyway, moving on...

Final Attack!
Normal Spell
Activate only when you control a face-up Attack Position monster when your Deck is empty. All Attack Position monsters you control gain 3000 ATK and can attack directly this turn.

Col~

Effeler
Years
As long as this thread's still open...:

Elemental Destiny Hero Jet White Spark Ninja Neos
LIGHT/10/Warrior/Fusion/7800/7000
"Elemental Hero Neos" + "Elemental Hero Sparkman" + "Destiny Hero - Fear Monger" + "White Ninja" + "Jetroid"
This card allows you to activate Spell and Trap cards from your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed with any effects of a Spell or Trap.

I know, I just added up the ATK and DEF of those 5 monsters; it was just something I did in a duel with my brother 5 minutes ago.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
Er... *faints in embarassment* And just when I thought cards couldn't get any creepier... actually, this is really quite broken in combo with Future Fusion.

Writ of Transit
Normal Spell
Select one monster on your side of the field. When the selected monster deals damage to an opponent's life points, choose one card at random in your opponent's hand and look at it. If it's a spell card, take 1000 points of direct damage. This effect is applied until your second end phase after this card's activation.

Ehh... not sure about that one.

Court Session
Normal Spell
You can only activate this card if "Court of Dragons" is face-up on your side of the field. Select and apply one of the following effects:
-Select one card from your opponent's graveyard and place it on top of your deck.
-Select one card from your graveyard and add it to your hand.

Yeah, let's see Dark Armed Dragon jump out if you just put that dark your opponent dropped right back on top of their deck! AH-HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA~ *shot'ed*

BTW, NiGHTS, forgot to ask this. What was the "intended pun" in "Court of Dragons"? I didn't actually intend one. XD

Also, I thought it was English cards that the wording had changed on...

Years
Nidhogg is one of the fiends in Final Fantasy X that the Arena guys classifies as a dragon.

Curran's Circle of Spellbinding
Normal Trap
Monsters your opponent controls cannot attack this turn, and lose 700 ATK each until your next End Phase.

Curran's Revelation
Normal Trap
Look at all Set cards your opponent controls. They cannot be activated until your opponent's next Main Phase 2, unless Chained to this card.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Invert monsters: Erm...Neos & Mokey-Mokey are already commons, so why bother using these at all? On top of that, part of Mokey's "charm" comes from it being a Normal monster, so this just ruins it...

Final Attack!: Alright. Situational win condition that still dies to Mirror Force.

Elemental Destiny Hero Jet White Spark Ninja Neos: Other than the mouthful of a name, this is situational and broken beyond belief. Almost 8000 base ATK = no thanks.

Writ of Transit: ...Bleh. The recoil brings the usefulness down.

Court Session: Card-stealing HO!! This makes me want to play the deck wrapped around it.

Curran's Circle of Spellbinding: Not bad...but destroying them outright is still more tempting.

Curran's Revelation: OTK material. End of story.

I know it's officially called Piercing, but it's not going to say that on an English card. That's why I typed it like I did.

Actually, it already has said that on an English card, which is why almost everybody's using it now.

Years
Actually, it already has said that on an English card, which is why almost everybody's using it now.

I'd like a scan of such a card, if you don't mind. I doubt that any English card stated that it "inflicts Piercing damage", due to this card.

Burning Skies
Continuous Spell
Activate when you control a FIRE Winged Beast-Type monster. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Effect Monsters. Inflict 500 damage to each player on his or her own Standby Phase.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
...Ah, I see what you did there, Syousuke. Still, not fast enough!!

Overlord Emperor Dragon:

Syousuke said:
"This card cannot Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 6 DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned, you may pay Life Points so that you only have 100 left. If you do, destroy all cards on the field except for this card. This card gains ATK equal to the number of cards sent to the Graveyard using this effect x200. If you activated this effect, destroy this card during the End Phase of this turn."

Yeah, I mirrored CED's picture and made him look more darkside-ish than he already looked. I normally don't go to YCM and make them, but I just wanted to put it in perspective.

I was thinking 'Lolz Darklord Zerato forbidden version' until I realised something. When there are lot of cards on the field (the thing that feeds this card's ATK power), there's more chance your opponent would have Solemns or BTHs or Divine Wraths or something. When you want to get rid of them, you're getting rid of cards on the field at the same time, so yeah. In the end, you can't feed this guy much unless you're lucky. Paying lifepoints to 100 just to destroy everything on the field is not really worth it, unless you have a whole combo in your hand or something. Vortex costs nothing but a card in your hand to destroy monsters, Heavy Storm costs nothing at all, so in the end I think I need to make him stronger >__> And plus with Emperor's Order and everything coming out, it makes it even more useless.

Not broken enough to live up to CED's picture ...

Spell Economics, Dimension Fusion. GG.

Or just normal swarm/summoning as a follow-up. Clearing the field is still a heavy effect, regardless of the spin.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Apr 10, 2008
Oh. Okay, you weren't supposed to see that post.

Anyhow, I really didn't know a card like Spell Economics existed. Silly silly me.

Last edited:
Back