• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Alphabet - Version 4.20!!!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
W is for Wonder Guard, an ability unique to Shedinja...legally, anyway.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
A is for Ancientpower, an attack move that should really be split into two words...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Ancient Power & a lot of other moves, have been split into two words, Gen VI onwards :).
It has? I never actually noticed! Probably because it's a move I've barely ever used!

G is for Good Rod, the medium tier rod in the games.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
I is for Indigo Plateau, the site where the Kanto Pokemon League is located.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
It has? I never actually noticed! Probably because it's a move I've barely ever used!
I haven't played the Gen VI games, but I can assure u that many Moves are split into two words now, for e.g. Thundershock is Thunder Shock, Doubleslap is Double Slap, Dragonbreath is Dragon Breath, Poisonpowder is Poison Powder etc.

J is for Jessie, of the Team Rocket trio

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
I haven't played the Gen VI games, but I can assure u that many Moves are split into two words now, for e.g. Thundershock is Thunder Shock, Doubleslap is Double Slap, Dragonbreath is Dragon Breath, Poisonpowder is Poison Powder etc.
The wonders of modern technology and character spacing =P

K is for Kecleon, one of the first Gen III Pokemon revealed if memory serves...and a mean shopkeeper.

Back