• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nyeh. - The Yugioh Abridged Series Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
813449a4d0c793939.jpg

n
yeh.
Y
ugioh Abridged Fanclub

"Warning, this fanclub contains copious amounts of Duke Devlin. It is advised that women with heart conditions do not look directly at Duke Devlin. This also applies to women without heart conditions. He is very pretty. See? See how pretty he is? He is very pretty. I'd like to run my fingers through his hair."

Anyway, without further adieu, back to the intro.

Welcome to the Yugioh, The Abridged Series Fanclub, where you can talk about your levels of brooklyn rage, the upcoming friendship speech you have planned for the next party you're going to, or something else. I'm not good at these either. :/

If you want to join, post nyeh somewhere in your post. :)

rules
1. Follow all PokeCommunity rules, as well as Other Clubs Rules
2. Respect everyone here, unless you're Kaiba.
3. No trolling or flaming will be tolerated.
4. Keep discussion on topic at all times.
5. hail kaiba

Protip: no amount of money will help you screw these rules

members
- Alternative
- Saryka
- Cacturne4512
- Sweet Candace
-
-

also have a video of the first episode. :D

Spoiler:

discussion topics
Whos your favourite character in the series and why?
What do you like about the series?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
NYEH. Totally joining. Hello. :D

It's a three-way tie between Kaiba, Marik, and Tristan. They have the most amazing catchphrases in the game and I love Marik's "EFF!" censor. Still cracks me up, and we're 50-something episodes in. XD; Plus, LittleKuriboh's Tristan voice is amazing, I love how he parodied the real Tristan's old voice instead of his newer one.

I like how it pokes fun at 4Kids and its localization of the series without being like "OMG 4KIDS SUCKS." I also like the ridiculous but rather memorable catchphrases that have come out of the series: "Screw the rules, I have money!" "My voice gives me super strength!" and so on.

Years
Sign me up!
Who's your favorite character in the series and why?
I have to say Kaiba. He gave us "Screw the rules I have money!" for Ra's sake!
I love how quotable it is, and how it pokes fun at the orginal series without saying that it sucks.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I have to sign up, YGOTAS is one the mostfavorite things I ever saw!

Seto Kaiba or Joey Wheeler.

Pretty much everything about the series. It's fresh, funny and is always enjoyable.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I summon the Obnoxious Celtic Guardian in attack mode!
"I'm so obnoxious"

Anyway, I can't tell you guys who my favourite character is, because I don't really have one. They're all so amazing, but I like Joey. Apparently my friends think I can imitate his voice quite well nyeh. Kaiba's cool too because he's so obscenely rich so he can't be expected to call the ambulance.

"Oh Black Luster Soldier, no one must ever know of our forbidden love."

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
"They call me the Celtic Guardian, my lyrics will blow your cranium!"

That entire Yugi vs. Jaden rap battle was amazing omg.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Totally joining, nyeh.

Ughh, this is a hard choice. I love Yami if even just for the off-the-beaten-path videos where he's making fun of Yugi (Which he does regularly, but whatever xD). Mai also kills me with all her breast comments (I'm really mature, deal with it).

Everything. No, seriously, I like everything. Maybe not Mokuba, but who likes him anyways?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Nim
  • Seen Feb 16, 2017
Wasn't there a thread like this before? I wonder what happened to it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Nyeh, I'm joining!

Anyway, as for the questions:

Who's your favorite character and why?: I like Seto Kaiba because he created one of my favorite YGOTAS quotes (screw the rules, I have money). Jaden Yuki comes in close because he can rap.

What do you like about the series?: Other than the funniness of the episodes, I like its song parodies too.

Anyway, I posted a blog about some YGO Abridged references I made in Pokemon.

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
Nyeh, joinage :3

Who's your favorite character and why?
Probably Joey and Yugi. Mostly because my brother can almost perfectly imitate them, and I love Yugi's voice.

Everything.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
LittleKuriboh posted the Abridged version of Yu-Gi-Oh: Bonds Beyond Time 3D in fantabulous 2D. He has it on his YouTube profile.

You should watch them if you have the time, it was very interesting.

Years
I'll join. Nyeh nyeh nyeh! /hit

I've been a fan of this ever since a friend showed it to me way back in... late 2006, was it? The series didn't even have 20 episodes when I jumped the bandwagon.

I've seen the original on TV as a kid and caught up with everything later on into my mid-teens.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
LittleKuriboh posted the Abridged version of Yu-Gi-Oh: Bonds Beyond Time 3D in fantabulous 2D. He has it on his YouTube profile.

You should watch them if you have the time, it was very interesting.

Sweet, I saw that movie. It was so hilarious. I saw the original movie, just so anyone knows. Paradox sounded just like Mandark from Dexter's Lab.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I've only seen LittleKuriboh at one con which I went to, and missed the questioning. My friend who went as well cosplayed as Luffy and asked him where the One Piece is and explained that he looked in Tom Cruises closet and couldn't find it etc. It was pretty funny. But there was a big Rock Band stage thing there and he sang his versions of Under Pressure. Not related to Yugioh, but still pretty cool. ^_^

Also I ordered my friend a "Screw the rules I have green hair" tshirt for his birthday and I hope he likes it because it would be funny because he has red hair. :D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
As I said previously, I was able to watch the Bonds Beyond Time Abridged movie after LK posted it on YouTube.

I thought that these songs were epic, so I'll post them here:

Paraboss:

Stronger (ShadyVox version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back