• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Game Merchandise!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
article-2259886-16D3F2E7000005DC-401_634x422.jpg

Do you guys own any video game related merchandise, like plushies, keyrings, backpacks, clothing, etc, etc. Which ones are your favourite, and how many do you have? :3

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
Years
An army of Pokemon plushies, figures, posters, and other random things. I've a couple of Pokemon shirts and pajamas as well. I also have a few Final Fantasy and Zelda figures, and plushes of a few Tales characters. Apart from Pokemon, most of my collection focus is mostly on anime and Disney merchandise though.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
I haaaveee ...
*gasps for air*
Many Pokémon Action Figure, Angry bird Plushies, (never player AB) Mario Plushies, Sonic plushies, Pacman Plushies, Doctor Who Plushies (there is Dr Who Games, it counts) Many Lego sets from Lego Games, Minecraft Torch, Minecraft Pickaxe (stone and diamond) Minecraft Redstone night light :I, Minecraft swords (Stone, Iron and Diamond) Tons of Pokémon Trading Cards, Terraria Key ring.

aaand that's all I can see from my PC. :I

I like my plushies, I cuddle them when my girlfriend is not sleeping over.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I mostly collect Pokemon stuff, almost my entire collection of what I have is documented in RNC's topic Show Your Collection. I have a little over 20 plushies/pokedolls, many figurines, tins used for decoration, 2 t-shirts which I do wear in public. Anything else I can find and afford at the moment I'll buy it, no matter the price.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
Besides some Pokemon plushies and a few miscellaneous Pokemon things, I have two Super Mario mushroom lamps (blue and green), a tiny red mushroom tin, a Princess Peach pull-back racer, a Mario shirt, and my favourite, my Princess Daisy keychain.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I have a lot of Pokémon plushies. Some of them are at the top of my bookshelf, and the rest are in my basement closet. I plan to give them away to the charity someday. I have a few Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well. I used to play with them when I was in elementary school. Also, when I was eight, I used to have a Princess Peach backpack, but I threw it away as soon as I got into middle school. xD

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I have a very small amount of video game merchandise. I have a Super Mario Bros book and pajama pants with XBox 360 logos all over it. That basically sums up my collection lol. I have some Pokémon stuff, of course, but that's also a very small collection.

Years
Outside of a fairly small collection of Pokemon merchandise (which isn't entirely video game merchandise anyway), the only two things I can think of are a poster that I got for pre-ordering Grand Theft Auto V, and a Sonic the Hedgehog shirt that I've worn maybe twice. If I had the opportunity I'd love to have a lot more than just that, but I'd really have nowhere to put it, so I don't bother.

Nakala Pri

My Pokémon Black figurines! I've got Pidove, Pignite, Dewott, Deerling, Woobat and Sandile! ^^ I got them for my birthday and I was so thrilled! They're all my favorite. :X

TY

I only have some Pokemon figurines and plushies, but im thinking of buying myself a Protoss T-shirt from StarCraft 2

...I fanboy too much about SC2 >.>

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I don't really have any. I used to have Pokemon figures that my parents gave me as a child, but I gave them to my brother because I had nowhere to put them in my room haha. I probably would buy more merchandise but my family mostly makes fun of me for playing games anyway so I just don't want to go through with that :x

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2020
I've got a couple of Pokemon figures, and a Pikachu plushie, along with a framed picture of Ash, and Pikachu.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Nothing really outside of some pokémon figurines and a couple other bits and pieces. Most of the game series I play a lot don't have a lot of merch (or with the case of MH, merch I can get).

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I have a little Oshawott figurine, a Mario Kart Wii poster, the soundtrack of Knights in the Nightmare, the special art disk of Phantom Brave: We Meet Again, a large Touhou mousepad (of Youmu and Yuyuko), and a nifty little Touhou pin with Yukari on it.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
Years
I own Pokemon merchandise, as well as a Koopa Troopa plush who I call Kookoo.

I make my own merchandise too. I made dolls of Hilbert, Calem, and Morty. I also made dolls of Gan-chan and Ken from Tatsunoko x Capcom (technically, they're from anime, but they did appear in that game). I told you the story of how I had to make another Gan-chan to replace the old one that I gave away.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
I own a few Pokemon posters and an Xbox 360 neck thing to put keys and stuff on. I have Xbox 360 PJ pants too. That's about it though, I don't really collect or look for videogame memorabilia.

Back