• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Donation Pikachu, Heart Stamp Pikachu FT: Shiny Tapu Koko, Other Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
I'm looking specifically for a Heart Stamp Pikachu or the new Donation Pikachu with the move Bestow.
Or any of the new 2017 events.

I have for trade the shiny Tapu Koko event, Japanese and Untouched, timid nature. Also have many other events, tell me what you're looking for and I'll let you know if I have it.

Will accept other event offers as well.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
Hi again, i dont have those pikachus but i now have most of the pokemons in yr wishlist. Will you take those instead for yr shiny tapu koko?

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Hi again, i dont have those pikachus but i now have most of the pokemons in yr wishlist. Will you take those instead for yr shiny tapu koko?

Which ones?
I haven't gotten to updating my wishlist yet. I've gotten a few of the shiny legends, and unshiny, I'm looking for, but I'm still looking for several as well.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
I jave suicune, raikou, palikia, heattan, lugia, cresselia, mesprit, terrakion, kyurem, type:null and deoxys as of your current wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back