• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Another one done!
blackguard_squishing_ditto_by_werewolfofpower-d7492h4.jpg

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
And with that last post in the IC thread, I am very pleased to report that the Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning is finally finished!

When I began this RP over two years ago, I couldn't expect what would happen with all of its many twists and turns. I had outlined a general plot ahead of time, but I made a lot of room in there for the RPers to fill...and boy did you fill them. In truth, a Roleplay is just like a story, except here, we are all authors. As such, I could never have completed this story without all of you. You all added your own ink to the book, with your own sidestories and substories which added to and expanded the main plot. Now, that book is closed, and I have you all to thank for it!

A thank you to everyone who was in Pokemon Odyssey and contributed to the story, whether it was for just one post, to one hundred posts:

Greiger
Garet
Megaman765
Necrum Warrior
Typh
Xilfer (Wymsical)
Shango
heretostay123
Kawaii Pikachu :3
miltankRancher
fortworth96
Claire* (Perplexity)
Stingray
Silver Rogue
Nakuzami
Lt. Col. Fantastic
deathbymanga
Nomsammich
-DeepImpact-
|Equinox|
SylveonStar
Delphini
Saturated Hue
Aura Rift
Kiklion

A special thank you to all those who saw the RP through to the very end:

Greiger
Garet
Megaman765
Necrum Warrior
Xilfer
Shango
heretostay123
fortworth96

And an extra, heartfelt thank you to Greiger and Garet, who were with me since the very beginning, and who saw this thing through end to end. Guys, I always call you the all stars, and by that, I mean that I could never have done this thing without you. Thanks for everything!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
*Lays down*
*Tries not to cry*
*Cries a lot*

A beautiful ending, SV. It's been an honor to stick around. You all are great roleplayers, and I'm proud of you for putting up with me for however long I was here. It's been pretty great working with you, and I hope there's a sequel! It has to happen, SV. Has to.

Last edited:
Reactions: SV

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm glad to have been able to add a villain to the story, and feel content that I did my job. I hate to say goodbye to these characters as I've grown attached to them, but Vera will continue her life and Sovereign certainly deserves a rest.

If there is a next time, I'll probably not be playing a bad guy as I have a fair idea for a good hero character. See you all around!

Garet

GhostFire
Years
I want to express my thanks as well. When I joined this roleplay in December of 2011, a year after I had appeared in the PokeCommunity, I don't think I could have known that this would be the one to finish. I believe my writing overall improved over the last two years because of this roleplay and its consistent progress. It finished because there were always more than one or two RPers here to keep it going. As I've noticed in these parts, a completed RP isn't common. I'm very, very glad that we were able to write this through to the end. Thank you all.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
I was only here off and on for this, and I know there were large spaces of time when I just completely disappeared, but... I'm really glad I was able to be here for the end. It's helped me gain a lot of confidence in my writing, plus it was a enjoyable ride. My only real regret is that I never really talked to you guys much o3o' Perhaps I'll see you all around in some other RPs, and that can change~

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Finally, we're done. Phew.

What, you were actually expecting me to say something nice?

*Rolls eyes*

S...stop looking at me like that! Ugh, fine!

It was nice.

What? That was a nice thing to say.

*Creeps back into corner*

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
I was only here off and on for this, and I know there were large spaces of time when I just completely disappeared, but... I'm really glad I was able to be here for the end. It's helped me gain a lot of confidence in my writing, plus it was a enjoyable ride. My only real regret is that I never really talked to you guys much o3o' Perhaps I'll see you all around in some other RPs, and that can change~

I'm in this boat here. I've never really been able to stick around for an entire roleplay, due to my sporadic spans of internet access. No matter how much I want to, I never seem to be able to. I managed to go through three characters in this roleplay, lol.

But, if there is a sequel, you can certainly count on me being there, and I'll try to see it through until the end. Even if I don't, I can at least count on it to be a fun ride and a great story to be told.

I still can't believe it's been over two years, though.
Man
that's crazy
I joined with Sainan back when I still wrote in first person, which was forever ago
I think this was one of my longest times in a roleplay, even if I was only here for the beginning, some point in the middle, and the very very end, lol.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
I think both the roleplayers and the GM deserve an applause for their dedication, and I think I owe SV (especially the part of him inside his head) a big thank-you for creating this brilliant story in the first place. And of course making sure to see it to the very end. I know he's going to be humble about it. but man, you're the man, man. Glory!

Back