• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any other forums you guys a part of?

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
any one on this forum a part of any other forums?
im part of <Link Removed>
and: <Link Removed>
and: <Link Removed>
post all you other forums on this page!

Last edited by a moderator:

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
oops!sorry!
i was just eager to find out what the other members of the forum like and if theyv signed up to a forum about it.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
I have an account on the Serebii forums...

I also have an account on the horse.com forums and a few other livestock forums.

Years
I'm part of ..

Serebii forums
Pek2 forums (pokemonelite2000.)
Miirito community (I'm the Art mod there!)
Fan Art Central

Hmm ... I think that's it. xD

~A.R

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Advertising/linking to other forums is only allowed in your signature. Please make sure to read the Other Chat Rules~

@ Marx: I appreciate the thought in helping out, but in the future please don't make posts like that, send a report instead.

-Links Removed-

Last edited:

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
I'm a member of Serebii, my own forum, a small dead-ish forum called pokehaven, and six billion others that I either have no time for, don't care about, and/or don't bother with.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Advertising/linking to other forums is only allowed in your signature. Please make sure to read the Other Chat Rules~

@ Marx: I appreciate the thought in helping out, but in the future please don't make posts like that, send a report instead.

-Links Removed-

sorry bout that!

because the links have been removed ill just say what im part of rather than make a link.here they are:
one more level forums

official comic book resources forums

and marvel forums

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 15, 2012
Lol, I''m a member of:

Youtube (Crimson Scizor)
Deviantart (Street1337Panda)
Serebii (WifiFX, I haven't made any posts. T_T)
Pe2K (WifiFX, currently my most frequently visited forum.)
Miirito (Anthony, I only go there when I really need to.)
And a couple dead invisionfrees. Lawl

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
Years
the other forums im on are:
Re-Volt forum (one for the game in my siggy)
Our ReVolt pub (refer to the sig again)
RRR Racing Forum (siggy)
The Spriter's Place Forums (pokemon-related)
and Pokemon Scarlet.

Anti

return of the king
Years
I'm here, at Serebii (lol, I NEVER use that account), pe2k (I go there every few days), Smogon (mostly lurk there), and a few dead forums of people who use the invisionfree boards or w/e and expect to have a booming forum like PC. I'm the most active here hehe

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jul 26, 2008
I frequent TCoD's forums, and at the moment that's really about it.

I KNOW 'CAUSE I SAW YOU THERE THAT ONE TIME, AND PMED YOU O__O

Anyways, I used to hang out at TCoD for a while, stalking one particular person there. She knows who she is T_T

I stopped going so much after I realized the majority of members there were just pissy 15 year old furries. I mean, there were some cool people, and it was a way less restrictive forum..oh, and the people there generally listened to better music than the people here, but the entire forum just screamed out vibes of angst, so I eventually just stopped going >_>

Right now I really only hang out here, and a few smaller forums, most being music-related.

Gerri Shin

  
Years
I'm at JCXP.net (known as Macx86), PhCompany, The Cool-Losers Lounge, Apple Discussions (rarely), Macrumors (also rarely), and Rockets Revenge (occasionally). My main hubs are Here and PhCompany.

Elbaboy_Ex

Livin teh life of a spamme'r
Years
well
i was a member of pokemon tanzanite forums, and pokemon online, and i gots banned in a forum named pokemoncrater forum...i dunno why those people banned meh, but hey, their game and forum
well, it's like PRimiTivE

Back