• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Shadow Triad

Status
Not open for further replies.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Wel if you consider that members of Team Plasmsa and The Shadow Triad, the both wear masks or bandanas of some sort to cover their mouths. This could be a similarity linking them together, meaning that they could once again be together as one evil entity.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Perhaps Ghetsis put them in charge of reconstructing a new Plasma out of the left overs. Those three unlike N, the Sage, and himself weren't wildly seen or heard of apart from the player character...so no one would suspect...

ShadowStriatonTriad

Shadow Triad Elite
Years
I'm just going to throw an unlikely wtf idea out there, but what if the Shaow Triad were sent as spies from Team Rocket? Or vice versa? Or what if they switch sides completely?

Years
That would be a twist considering how royal they seemed to Ghetsis in BW...
Also do you think their sprites will have longer hair now, because it BW it seemed shorter than in the trailer meaning they might not have cut it in under the two years they were last seen...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm just going to throw an unlikely wtf idea out there, but what if the Shaow Triad were sent as spies from Team Rocket? Or vice versa? Or what if they switch sides completely?

Maybe... not. XD; Well, if so, they'd not really be sent, since they were already in Unova, but ya. I'd say they're Plasma or on their own.

And idk, maybe they'll have more hair, still will look weird. lool.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I hope they reveal how they obtained the Lustrous Orb, Adamant Orb and Griseous Orb, because that just made no sense. Maybe they'll somehow get them again and give them to the player...

Well, I feel like that won't be of much concern for them to mention, since wasn't Ghetsis the one that wanted to give it to you? Either way, even so, the Shadow Triad doesn't seem like a group that likes to explain things so I doubt we'll be getting an explanation. :(

Years
Perhaps that will be explained post game by them if the Creation trio is to appear post game.
What I'll like to know is just how Ghetsis saved them, they must have been in a lot of trouble for them to be so greatful to him...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't think they'll go into their connection with Ghetsis. The games are probably not going to make much of a mention to Ghetsis, and if they did go into their back story it would seem kinda weird considering they were these mysterious guys in B/W, lol.

Years
And that's why they have to explain, to uncover the mystery lol. They've given every significant bad guy in Plasma (N and Ghetsis) a story (sort of) so why not go into depth to the Shadow triad's story.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
But the other bad guys were actually like, in your face, and said stuff, the Shadow Triad didn't. :x I'm still kinda surprised they said something of use to you in the anime trailer that wasn't following someone else's directions. If they expanded personally, that'd destroy mystery, however if like, N did (in regards to them), that wouldn't be so bad.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
theorycrushed.png

I aplogize to those who assume that the Straiton trio are the shadow triad. This is a screenshot posted by the owner of Serebii.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back