• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
Years
Working on it, rofl. As the heroine is related to May, the hero is related to... Brandon! rofl. I've now got a second guy to work with the spriting, so it's kinda going faster. My spriting helper dude just offered the idea about starting off in the new league then going to Kanto and then Johto and then Hoenn...

AcCiDeNT

Years
I was reading up, and I saw that Akio said that there isn't enough room for all of that, you have enough room to do anything... So don't worry about that you could put 7 regions in if you wanted... I'm sure any of the ROMS you pick will have more space than you need... Good luck..

Years
No Accident... You couldnt put that much. What are you stupid? But it can be done. Just not in the rom's current state you would need alot of rom expanding. Anyway... You couldnt add 7 regions that is completely insane. The game wouldnt support it at all Accident. <.< BTW, The in game clock would be impossible in any other version than Emerald. But then still again it would require some ASM hacking... Anyway goodluck.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Okay as you said in your PM you want to make this in RPG-Maker.
So this belongs in the Game Development.

~moved~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back