• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Ok well in this Rp basically the world has evolved, humans going through many "Fads" as they always do. It all started out with harmless splicing, a set of flareon ears here, a tail there. But then they decided to create a race of super pokemon. Pokemon that could walk errect as humans, baring many of thier features, but also carrying the explosive powers of pokemon. Unfortunately for these, Hybrids or Pokemorphs, the world had become a dangerous place. They were forced into a sort of slavery, not the partnerships they craved. Humans used thier collosal powers, pitting them against one another much the same as pokemon battles. Only one important differance....These battles were to the death....Now....These advanced creatures have decided to make a stand and escape into the freedom they deserve....or will they parish?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Rules:
Up to three characters max
please only eight or nine peeps in this one for now
No GOD MODING! YES YOU ARE POWERFUL BUT THERE IS A LIMIT!!!
Please use detailed posts!
Do not kill another character without its controller's permission please.
HAVE FUN!!^_^

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Info
Name:
Persona:
Description:
Past:?

You may have a human if you wish it so.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Important stuff

My main character Faith is a really messed up hybrid and she will be capable of doing insane things. I will elaborate further as the RP moves on.

My Info

Name: Faith
Hybrid: Unknown
Persona: A confused young woman who tries to understand the difference between humans, pokemon, and pokemorphs. She has little control over her emotions and seems to not really understand anything. She seems innocent and untainted, yerning for friends. When angered, her instincts take over and she becomes an intirely different person, attacking anyone who threatens her.
Description: She has pure black hair, pale skin and eyes that change with her mood. The only clothing she has is the white gown adorned to her by her "parents". She is of medium height and appears frail and weak. Her hair is long reaching the floor.
Past: Little is known about her. Only that she is haunted by strange dreams and visions. She was rescued from the lab where she was born ( very unusual because most morphs were born naturally.) by a group of Pokemorph rights activists.

The story thus far

The silence of the night was shattered by a blinding explosion, alarms and sirens blaring in warning. Dark figures rushed through the reckage, thier bodies shrouded in a cloak of darkness. A limp, glowing form lay suspended in mid air, an aura of chaotic energy danceing about it. A young woman, 17 from her looks. She seemed asleep, her features frozen in calm. The figures moved closer, one lifting her to cradle in his arms. They made a few sharp gestures, rushing off into the night. The blaze from the explosion had burnt the remains of the lab to a cinder, people rushing to anf fro to save what little of thier research they could.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
Sounds interesting. I'll join!

Name: Moonlight
Hybrid of: Umbreon
Persona: She's lost in the human world, a hybrid Umbreon who slaves for her freedom. She hates humans and dislikes slave work. She tries to escape.
Description: She looks like an Umbreon, only standing on two legs and wears tattered jeans and a tank top. Her hair is pitch black and her rings glow only when she is angry.
Past: All she remembers was that she was taken from her mother and taken to a lab where they injected human DNA and she could talk and walk like a human. She still looked like an Umbreon.

~*~

"We got her!"
"YES!"
She struggled against the ropes on her wrists. Her rings glowed in the darkness, she was mad. Very mad. "Let me go you twerps!" she screamed in fury.
A man pulled her harshly. She fell to her knees from the pain. He got close to her face, and she could smell his reaking breath. "Listen here ya little freak o' nature. I need workers at my place, so I capture any wierdos I see."
"Basically, you want a circus of us? Fat chance."
He shoved her to the ground and hit her in the stomach. She became winded. "Ya don't make fun of me!" he cried out.
Catching her breath, she growled quietly, her rings glowing brightly now. She'll hold back on attacks, for now.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
YAY! there is still a spot *grabs spot*
Name: Paige
Hybrid of: pikachu (for some reason gost pokemon and dark type like her???)
Persona: free but is in a reserch lab does not get why people are afraid of her but has a temper she is lost in her thoughts most of the time......
Discription: injected with human DNA but looks like human long black hair sailor moon style jeans t shirt no sneakers pikachu ears tail and sometimes cheeks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Paige: why are they afraid?

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
Alrighty...I guess we can start cause I'm impatiant.....((More peeps can join if they wish it so))

A young woman walked down the sidewalk, her long black hair hanging loosly about her. Dull steel eyes stared blankly at the world about her, not really seeing. Her frail skin gleamed dimly in the growing sunlight.
Who am I?
Her outfit was torn in places, dirt smudging it here and there. It was pure white...or it was at one point. An aura of saddness followed her, her bare feet taking her nowhere in paticular. She was oblivious to the growing group of pokemon that followed her and a safe distance, thier curiousity building.
What am I?
" Excuse me young lady but you are not permitted in here yet." A Robust man stated warmly, her mind racing back to reality. "Nani?" She blinked, noticing that she was now standing before some sort of tent. It was elaborately decorated with bright cheerful colors.
Where am I?
She ignored the man, stepping past him, the pokemon watching from the shadows. "Hey! What do you think you are doing!?" He yelled moving to grab her. A burst of power shrouded her, burning the man's hand. " Oh? Sorry....I wanna look..." She said emotionlessly, appearing more bored then anything. The man stared at her in horror as she passed, his jaw working to form some shred words.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
Name: Kiriko
Hybrid of: Espeon
Persona: Kind of hyper, usually happy, but gets angry or sad VERY easily
Description: Fairly thin, espeon-colored hair (see avatar for face and hair), wears a navy blue sweatshirt, and black jeans. Has espeon tail, ears, and paws (only replacing feet) and can transform to look like a normal girl (no espeon parts), or an espeon. Has adopted espeon-like traits oer the years, such as excellent balance, powerful psychic abilities, and an anoying habit of licking her hands and feet.(just had to add that, lol XD Don't beleive that one.)
Past: Started as a normal girl, but was captured and injected with espeon DNA at age 10.
Kiriko sat in espeon form in front of the colorful tent, and watched the odd girl go toward it. Her curiosity got the best of her, and she trotted after. It was hard to see in the darkness, but she could easily see the glow around the girl.

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
I would like to join if possible!

Name: Skye
Hybrid of: Zapdos
Persona: Very calm. She is a very medatative kind of person, who wants peace between humans, Pokemon, and Pokemorphs. She does martial arts.
Description: She is very fit, having done martial arts since she was a child. She had short, shoppy (almost spiky) blond hair, blueish-purplr eyes, and fair skin. She has Zapdos wings coming out of her back, as well as a tail, that is a little longer than a normal Zapdos tail. She usually wears a black gi (karate uniform)-ish outfit, with sandals.
Past: Her parents were among the first to be injected with DNA from Pokemon. They were both injected with Zapdos DNA before they had Skye, so she was born with it.

IC: Skye watched the business of the day below her. She lived in a cave on the steep cliff of a mountain overlooking a shallow valley.

Earlier on, perhaps a few days ago, she had seen an explosion from a lab far away. Her parents had been there when the whole Pokemorph thing started. They were one of the first to recieve awesome power from Pokemon DNA. Skye was glad the lab had blown up. There was no need to make such power. She hoped that the fashion of creating such beasts would soon be over with.

Clouds gathered in the sky. A thunderstorm was brewing. She would be able to go out tonight if it got really bad. No one would be out. No one would see her. She would remain the young legend she was, the nightmare-inducing bedtime story mothers told their children to keep them hushed.

Skye watched the storm forming. She would remain a mystery to everyone, everything, even those who were like her. She wanted to remain undiscovered.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
Years
Can I join? pretty pleace with sugar on?

Name: Cassy Asahi Akaiyuuhi
Hybrid of: Mew
History: Cassy was born in Lavender town to a family that didnt love her. Cassy grew up with
two siblings, one sis and one bro, but they hated Cassy too, but at the age of 10 she became a mew pokemorph because her parents wanted to use her for horrible experiments, but things didnt go as planed and Cassy escaped from her prison
Looks: chek this url, the only thing that is missing there is the mew ears and tail http://www.geocities.com/keyblademaster_s/cassy.png

Personality:Cassy is a happy-go-lucky girl and tries to see most things from the bright side, which is a hard thing to do when you are on the run from your past. When she is searious she is deadly searious, when she is angry you can be sure there will soon be a major explosion. She is a very kind girl who likes to battle but hates when people uses pokemon like tools, Cassy believes that there is no
differens in Pokemons and humans souls, they have the same worth.The only thing that she got problems with is math and her ability to fly; sometimes she lands on her face when she is supposed to hover, other times when she is supposed to land she flies...

IC:
While hovering in the nightsky over the city, the mew morph Cassy, noticed odd glowing rings on the ground below her. As she got closer she saw that it was a Umbreon-morph who was struggling to get free.

"Need some help?" Cassy asked the other morph and removed the mens, that was trying to capeture the Umbreon girl, with her psychic powers.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
((WEEEEEE! RP!!!!))

Name: Anna
Hybrid of?: Mewtwo
Persona: She is confused, and angry most of the time, angry at the world she was brought into. ((If you have EVER read the book 'The Outsiders' her personailty is a mix of Dally, Soda, and Two-Bit))
Description: She has light purple skin, the long mewtwo tail, and she normally wears sunglasses covering her deep red eyes, she has long blonde hair. Normally wears things that are purple, pink, and at night black and blue.
Past:She knows nearly nothing of her past because of memory loss, all she knows; she is angry at the world.
------
Anna walked through the dark ally ways and looked down at her feet to see her slowly floating above the ground. She growled and her feet set down on the ground, she looked up silently looking left and right. She then noticed the Mew morph and the Umbreon Morph and she sped over to them. She lowered her dark sunglasses, revealing her deep red eyes.
"So they are at it again? Trying to take us morphs?", she growled under her breath as the men scattered away screaming like little kids. She laughed at the mere thought that they were scared.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
A small smirk appeared across Anna's face, a rarity with her.
"Thanks, practice makes perfect," she said, her voice seemed cold although she was being friendly, life on the streets did her personailty in. She noticed she was floating again, and she set foot on the ground, trying to avoid being seen. She replaced her glasses.
"Who are you?", she asked the morphs, smirking again.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
"My name is Anna, and as you can see I'm a Mewtwo morph, been on the streets from the time I escaped a human, and I've been helping morphs all over," Anna said. She looked up at the moon, the only thing she really liked in the world. She then looked to Cassy.
"So a Mew morph eh?", Anna said her glace coming back down to look Cassy in the eye. "Well then, I know that the pokemon that you are half of was cloned, to become half of what I am, so in away our pokemon halfs are related."

Last edited by a moderator:

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
Years
"I can do nothing more than agree on that point." Cassy smiled towards Anna then looked around seeing the mens who was beaten my Annas psychic powers. "We should really do some thing about those guys...if they remembers this, their hate for morphs will only increase and that wount be good for other morphs...Are you thinking what Im?"

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
A grin spread across her face.
"A case of memory loss?", she asked her body glowed red and the men raised into the air and the ground below them started to glow a bright white light she then looked to Cassy. "Would you like to do the honors?"

SkarmoryRider

Years
She struggled some more and bit at the rope. Finally, it fell to her feet and she smiled. "Thanks for the offer." she looked at the Mew morph.
Her rings stopped glowing and she felt her heart relax. She walked over to the trees and relaxed, her arms curled around her legs.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
Years
"Sure!" a weak aura of pink surrounded the young girl as she did what she was supposed to do and in less than 5 seconds the mens newest memorys was gone.
"phuu....now they will only think that they was drunk...Should we leave them here or teleport them into their homes?"

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
"Yes we should teleport them, or they will try to capture us," Anna commented as the white light grew brighter and the men dissappeared. Anna sighed at the thought of the men possibly seeing them, but laughed at the mere thought. She then removed the black cloak she was wearing to reveil her wearing a a deep blue shirt that went along with her black jeans, her light purple skin was visable, but she quickly covered herself just incase anymore humans were around.

SkarmoryRider

Years
Moonlight could see she was not getting anywhere and so she walked off into the forest, her eyes returned to normal and her tail swishing agitaded.
What she didn't know, was that the men had backup. She walked farther into the forest and suddenly, she felt another rope on her neck. She gagged and fell to the ground.
"We got her again!" the others whispered joyfully. They saw what had happened to the others.
Her rings glown again in anger and she hissed, bearing her fangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back