• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harumi-chan

L o v e . M e . H a t e . M e
Years
Really? its the same like colbalt blus humm then i don't want one anymore xD

no problem idawg and yes we care :)

i dislike the spinoff games, they are never good (for at least me) they are usually always cheesy xD

Well the one I had was a gift XD I never ever ever buy movie games. I only buy rpgs.

And as a random note...my tooth has been hurting D: its sensitive to cold and it hasn't stopped hurting since I drank that lemonade >>

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
i wish they made a royal blue ds xD

Woot rpgs which ones do you have? i myself loved golden sun for the gba can't waite till it comes out on ds!

andmaybe a cavity? (well it actually could be many things but that is the least scary)

I am off to go get ready to go to a party i will try and finish requests :3

ill be back later :)

Last edited:

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
I'm on wifi now, and I will be till around 10:00 or 11:00am here. Unless something else shows up.

Last edited:

Harumi-chan

Years
i wish they made a royal blue ds xD

Woot rpgs which ones do you have? i myself loved golden sun for the gba can't waite till it comes out on ds!

andmaybe a cavity? (well it actually could be many things but that is the least scary)

I am off to go get ready to go to a party i will try and finish requests :3

ill be back later :)

No its not a cavity that particular tooth has always been sensitive to cold liquids and foods, its just a tad annoying XD but its all better now!

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
I'm going out of wifi now. Becki, try to send them through someone else who is closer to my time zone. To know the time here, just add 30 minutes to your time and change A.M to P.M or vice-versa.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
Note: i will be closing shop for a short while, because soemthing unexpected came up, however i will complete requests still. i will also be reachable via pm/vm.

Sorry for the inconvenince but i just can not have my shop open for now, though when everything is settled, i will be back.

And Xano, i do not think i know anyone closer to your time zone :( i am so sorry, i will try and get your pokes asap

Last edited:

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
I'm going in wifi now. Will take 5 minutes. It isn't too late, I hope.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
no its not, but i am in the middle of a trade i think...what is yout code?

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
It's in my signature, if you haven't noticed.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
blah really stupid post don't pay attention to it

Last edited:

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
I... don't know what to say to that. Take as much time as you want now. No more than an hour, though.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
its not gonna take more then a hour, i am trying to go as fast as i can...i have one other trade but i have all pokemon for both partyies in my taem and sorry but it is really hard fro me to thik right now...

Harumi-chan

Years
I... don't know what to say to that. Take as much time as you want now. No more than an hour, though.

I'd be more concerned for her well being than some pixels you know.

- -

Becki I hope you're alright D:

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
yha i guess i am , mean serriously i got really lucky things could have endded a lot baldy :( id take sctrhces and bruises and a concusion over what they were going to do any day...

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
Wait, I asked for a piplup. i'm happy that your all right. I'll try to make it up to you in any way possible. I was in a hurry, so sorry. Could you forgive me?

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
i am sotrry for the mix up, i got a piplup for me in my party..nha its alright i don't need anything in return i just want to help people...

Xano

Medallion master
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2010
I am really grateful to you. I want to pay you back because of asking you such a request at such a time in your condition. Haste clogged up my mind, so can you forgive me? I can do nothing for you at the moment, but if you need some help in the future, I am willing to help.

Becki

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
no really,i am fine ill get over it. And of course i just want to help people...i am a verf forgeving persone :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back