• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
You couldn't even put in the image right ,_.

Looks decent I guess. But desert next to an ice place? Seriously.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Okay Update Time!

Here Finally It Took A While And I Finally Mapped The Region Of Fingoe!
Spoiler:

Personally, I hate it. Doesn't look very good.

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Okay I'm Requesting Some Tile Spriters Anyone Who Want's To Help Make This Better Please Respond. (P.S Neo-spriteman what don't you like about it? Pros-Cons? Anything Can Help This Be Better.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Guys don't bail on this game yet, I'm helping coordinate the plot, and Pichuichu is right, Neo-Spriteman, its okay to say that you don't like it, but you should probably say WHY you don't like it

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Love the new thread design!
I believe New Dawn can make it to the showcase once we get moar screenies

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
New fakemon too big ._. please resize it to be smaller.
By a desert next to ice, I meant that can't happen and there probably won't be a good reason for it but if you PM me it I can clarify in the thread if you have a decent reason or not.

Also Don't Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence It's Redundant.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
New fakemon too big ._. please resize it to be smaller.
By a desert next to ice, I meant that can't happen and there probably won't be a good reason for it but if you PM me it I can clarify in the thread if you have a decent reason or not.

Also Don't Capitalize Every Word In A Sentence It's Redundant.

the fakemon is in concept art, its not in sprite form, and the reason why there is a desert next to ice is on the first page

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
The reason kinda makes sense, but unless this game is happening RIGHT AFTER those events it would still have melted a bit.
I understand it's concept art, but if I can't view the entire image on my monitor that's a bad sign >_>

Pichuichu

Creator Of (Insert Here)
Years
Well this a while after and the desert has fully formed.
Oh and does anyone know how to make more than two colour's semi-transparent.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
If it's a while after, the heat would have melted the snowy place, sorry.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
The Snowy Island Is Melting Slowly..... Part Of Storyline. "cricket....cricket..."

Gonna hafta agree with Poeman. Even if it's part of the storyline, those two islands are within miles of each other. Your storyline doesn't make it make anymore sense than it already DIDN'T. The gods sent down a beam and made one island a desert. because the trainers and rangers didn't get along? Why on EARTH would the gods care about that, especially enough to blast a whole ISLAND and turn it all barren and deserty? And since the Ice Age that apparently happened a while ago is over, that ice should STILL be melted. If it happened as long ago as you're implying, the ice should be gone. How long do you think it took to thaw out after the ice age? =_=. And if you wanna change it to the ice age being recent enough for the ice to still be there [how the hell are there humans already...], then even if the gods blasted that other island and made it a desert, it would've gotten snowed on again, seeing as that other island is still ice-tastic, meaning there's gonna be snow in that entire area.

I don't care HOW slowly the ice is melting, it would HAVE to be the same on both islands. You can't just take every illogical point in your story and fix it by saying "God/the gods did it." It doesn't work like that lmao.

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
We read the reason, and it doesn't make any sense that's what we're trying to get across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back