• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If that's too much trouble, you can always get pages from the manga. Those should be easy to find.
That does sound much easier.

There will be a requirement of creativity in joining, though. Each player's character must have a unique Kakugane with its own strengths and weaknesses. For the most part, we'll be avoiding anything canon, but still, I don't want anyone to imitate Sunlight Heart or Mirror Skin, or any of the known Kakugane.

However, this leads me to wonder, should this RP have a larger group of players, or smaller?

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
New people, yay! :D

Hello, Mac and Blah -and hello again, Megan!-. Please take these welcome cookies and enjoy the nice RP Corner and it's awesome RPs and people and learn to fly and stuff:3
Spoiler:

@Cirrus. Do that Yu-Gi-Oh! RP The fate of the world depends on it! Nah, seriously, I would definitely join it if I have enough free time :3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Thanks! I'm really excited to be involved. It seems like a really friendly community.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Thanks to those who welcomed me back! I'm really excited to be roleplaying again. To be quite honest, I really miss doing so~ I'm going to jump in at PTA (probably my forever roleplay xD) and Imma browse and see what other roleplays are out there! Things have indeed changed, and I'm happy to see Swifty taking care of things around here! So proud of you :')

TheCartographer

Map-Maker
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
Holy Crap! -grabs many welcome cookies- I love you now. You have cookies. Hmm, so many RPs, and I haven't written a Character for an RP in so long... where to start?

ps: I may be out of practice.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Working on the Arms Alchemy Academy RP post, what do you guys think?

Oh, and since it's kind of an obscurity, clicking the "Busou Renkin" Japanese Title will link you to a website where you can watch it in either subs or dubs.

GCR6QBg.png

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@WolfOfEve. Well, that's a pretty looking teaser :3 Although the video shows up wider than the CSS it is at for me :/ But yeah, looks intriguing and all :3

@TheCartographer. Ermahgerd, your signature, my cookies. Perfect. I love you already :D Most people like to being the Pokémon Trainer Academy, or a journey Roleplay like RéBURST RéBOOT. Or one of the many original Roleplays, like Midnight, Reapers, and many, many more! :D

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
@Hereto Well great now that you said that I have to go make one! Oh wait...that wouldn't be great lol nvm no worries.

@Cartographer I share the same sentiments as Sr. Alejandro Beats for sure.

Man...when are they gonna make new episodes of Legend of Korra? It's not fair it was sooooo goood. Just like the original Avatar. Me and my best buddy for a long time watched the whole of Last Airbender on xbox live netflix back when you could watch stuff together, every episode in the course of a few days, awesome.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Thanks! I'm really excited to be involved. It seems like a really friendly community.
so you did come here 8D WELCOME. This is the friendliest and most fun section of PC. It's a subjective fact that anyone here can back up. Browse the Roleplay Library to find something that interests you, Mac~

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Hey guys, just letting ya know that my tablet is fully uncharged and I have no charger for it, so I won't be as active (or active at all really) as I normally am until I get that resolved. Which should be maybe tomorrow, but it could go longer. Until then I'll use the library computers to try and squeeze a few posts out.

edit: also wow on a computer screen my signature looks 1000x dumber ahahaha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'll join the shameless advertising campaigns! :D

Gilded Halls is just starting and has a few spaces open. If you're interested in playing a non-pokemon RP then come take a look!

Just an fyi guys, Skymin and myself are doing approvals pretty regularly at the moment - try and wait a few days before you vm/pm :).

Years
Since we are shamelessly advertising I might join in.

My RPs

Reapers: Keepers of the Balance, Pokemon: Journey's through Novia, Connections and Midnight: A Darker than Black RP all still have some spots available :)

I'm also fairly sure that the RP I am co-GMing with JNathan still has some room. Whether you are looking for a pokemon RP or something else you'll probably find something that suits you in at least one of these RPs so please check some of them out. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
My post was #7777 in the thread woop.

Question time!

Have you ever taken part in a competitive roleplay?

Competitive roleplay normally involves organised teams which go head to head. This normally leads to evictions (big brother style) or deaths as the roleplay progresses - however that is not required.

The purpose is to crown a winning member or a winning team, can involve things like writing challenges as well as visual or verbal puzzles to solve.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll join the shameless advertising campaigns! :D

Gilded Halls is just starting and has a few spaces open. If you're interested in playing a non-pokemon RP then come take a look!

Just an fyi guys, Skymin and myself are doing approvals pretty regularly at the moment - try and wait a few days before you vm/pm :).

I guess waiting has proven to be worth it. I better be quick before those spots are out again! xD

AND SPEAKING OF QUICK, I just noticed your post up above lmao.

Have you ever taken part in a competitive roleplay?

I want to see a roleplay like that someday. Competitive roleplays sound like so much fun and it puts you in a "reality-show" scenario, which is quite enjoyable if you have a great imagination. xD

Last edited:
Years
Someone should so a sort of big-brother-esque RP using something like super humans, or pokemon or something for characters. :D

I might write one up but I really don't think I have the time... then again if I could just GM it and got some help from some co-GM's... I'm totally not thinking of using that idea Swift ;p

As for the question that inspired that weird post of mine.

Yes I have but it never reached its completion because only the second half was technically competitive whilst the first was based on character development.

I also created two others that had the guise of a competition but the story line prevented an actual winner from being crowned.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Well, I'm sold Swift, writing up my SU for Gilded Halls at this moment, can't wait. I only hope that Matthias doesn't lose control of his powers, become a demigod, and kill our professor in a completely noncanon movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back