• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Nakala Pri

Thanks Windy, and yeah, we'll definitely meet again! ^^

Health over computer, I guess... but hey, I'll come on whenever I can! ^^ <3

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
Hello, everyone! Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was 'Gfx' a while back. I don't play Pokemon anymore, but I need something to do in my free time. Y'all are an awesome community that is incredibly active and friendly and I figured I'd just come back and hang with everyone and make a Signature Shop probably to get better acquainted with Photoshop again and stuff.

River Ramirez is my name and I'm 18 years old by the way.

I WANT EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS TO SHOOT ME A VISITOR MESSAGE.

I want more friends :3

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Hello, everyone! Not sure if anyone remembers me, but I was 'Gfx' a while back. I don't play Pokemon anymore, but I need something to do in my free time. Y'all are an awesome community that is incredibly active and friendly and I figured I'd just come back and hang with everyone and make a Signature Shop probably to get better acquainted with Photoshop again and stuff.

Sure! i like friends! and welcome back!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Welcome back, River! I always have room for friends like Darkheart mentioned. It's wonderful to see you back. I may not play Pokemon now, but PC is what keeps dem boredom monsters away, ya know what I mean? :D

I'll shoot you a message now if you like! Hope you are adjusting to PC well again. Nice to see you!

Nakala Pri

It's still not definite but just in case, y'know? C:

Maaaaaan, I haven't got many fans, have I? xD

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hey guys i was absent here for 20 days. because of a lake of net pack. I mean our net pack ended and for some reasons i was not able to get a net pack so but now i am back in action. BACK FROM DEAD !

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Guys, I'm gonna be gone a bit. ;-; Especially during February, since my bro is going to TAFE and we all have to go with him. I'll really miss you and I'll try and come on whenever I can! I'll try and post every month to avoid getting myself banned, but if I don't... well, I dunno... just stay rad guys! ;-;

LOVE YOU!!! BYEEEEEEEE! <3

Take care Rozu!!! We well really miss you, but take as much time off as you needed. See you when you get back!!

Hey guys i was absent here for 20 days. because of a lake of net pack. I mean our net pack ended and for some reasons i was not able to get a net pack so but now i am back in action. BACK FROM DEAD !

Welcome back Ansirent! I can understand you not being. Don't know what a net pack is honestly but it sounds fun. We never talked, but it always good seeing member return!!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years

Welcome back, Ansirent! Glad to have you back :D Hope your troubles with your net pack has been finally solved. Now get back to action yo! Do what you love, and do them well.

Years

I was wondering where you went, but hey welcome back! Don't try disappearing again next time.

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
Hey guys.I will be absent for maybe 1 month or 2 months for some reasons.Don't worry I'll be back in Feb. Or March.Bye!

Edit: Our projects in school has been postponed so that means I'll be back next week!! Wohoo!!

Last edited:

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I was wondering where you went, but hey welcome back! Don't try disappearing again next time.

Hey after a long time and yeah i will try my best to be here.

Hey guys.I will be absent for maybe 1 month or 2 months for some reasons.Don't worry I'll be back in Feb. Or March.Bye!

Hey amigo bye bye hope you will come back soon. And have some great days.

Welcome back, Ansirent! Glad to have you back :D Hope your troubles with your net pack has been finally solved. Now get back to action yo! Do what you love, and do them well.

Oh thanks Syrenjee. Yeah i am back in action. gonna rock now ! and thanks AWsquared net pack is a internet that is need to be recharged so we can use the internet.

Last edited:

Mitapu

Lunar Trainer
Years
Hey. I only appeared here a handful of times since I first appeared around last September . I was a resident of the Gaiaonline forums. But recently a event (well, another event even worse than the first) have now made me come back here. I believe now more than ever that people only appreciate or respect you until they get to know you as a regular.... at least that's what I've experienced during my days in Gaia. It was such a happy place.... and people were so nice..... before I stuck around. I've been blaming myself to keep the peace for too long... no more.

I come here because I hope my theory that Gaia led me to feel is wrong.

I've been forum hopping since 2006, met many friends and made many foes... all of which are nonexistent in my life now. But today, I'll make the best of the present. I will be a loyal member.... even more loyal than how I was in Gaia... that way I have no further reason to ever go back there.

I'm going to make friends here.... and possibly foes... this I know. But if we have a dispute, I'm always willing to talk it out, even if it means we bark angrily at each other. In the end, we forgive, we forget... that's how I roll.

I HATE being ignored... and would rather argue or even not speak for a day or so... perhaps take some time to cool down and think about what caused this reaction. And then be willing to forgive. NEVER will I put you in the ignore list.... because I believe there is no situation too drastic to not forgive... which is basically why I'm here. That code was broken on Gaia. If you want to ignore me... then you'll never have to worry about me again... I'll be moving on to the next forum.

Just call me a passerby.

Sorry, in ways, this was me venting... but know that I'm loyal to whatever forum I can call home, and now more than ever, I want to call this place home.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh nonono, there is no need to feel bad about yourself because of an event that happened at another forum. Everyone here on PC is respected no matter what rank they are in. There is always a place for you! We welcome you back with open arms, Mitapu.

I'm always up for a conversation if you ever want to vent or anything like that. Really, I'm willing to be a friend of yours. I hope you stick around a little longer though! :3

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
Hello everyone! I haven't been on in a couple months so I just wanted to re-introduce myself back into the community. I love battling and I am looking forward to having fun with you all :).

Poki

Banned
Years
Hello, people who may, or may not know me:

I'm gonna have to leave for a while, starting this Monday.

That is all.

<3

Back