• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Follow me! Follow me! ~The K-Pop Fanclub ~

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
It's okay and thank you~ :D BoA got me into the whole Korean culture so I actually know how to read Korean too! :P Except I wouldn't know what the words mean ;___; I wish BoA unnie would be more active in Korea...I like her Korean music more than Japanese D:
Me too! I think her company likes putting her in Japan because she's really popular there from what I remember.

Years
Me too! I think her company likes putting her in Japan because she's really popular there from what I remember.

B-but her sales are constantly declining D: I mean, it's not just her, but everyone else besides those Japanese girl groups. If not this year, I hope she has a Korean comeback next year.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
If I am not wrong, BoA was supposed to be tackling the Japanese market since her debut.

I love Every Heart, too :3

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
IT'S OFFICIAL.
I AM DYING.

[INSTAGRAM] 140210 taeyeon_ss: 상쾌한월요일. 드디어 제 맘대로 정한 소시데이가 시작되었어요! 그동안 오래 기다려준 많은 솟밥들. 오늘 수영이생일과 듀엣곡 공개를 시작으로 곧 소녀시대의 새로운 컴백까지 쭉 만나보실수 있을거에요^^ 정말 얼마남지 않았어요! #newgg

A crisp Monday morning. Finally, the Soshi day that I decided upon on my own whim has started! The many Sot-babs (Soshi babo = Fools who only know Soshi) who have waited for so long all this while. Today, with Sooyoung's birthday and the release of the duet song as a start, you'll be able to see a lot of us all the way up till SNSD's new comeback^^ There really isn't much time left! #newgg

http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/397372b691ea11e38e3512dccb63aae0_8.jpg

http://instagram.com/p/kN0Kycn_mH/

Years
Every Heart was the first BoA song I ever heard because I was watching Inuyasha at the time :3 So glad I was introduced to her and the K-pop genre~

Ah, SNSD comeback. I'm not a die-hard fan of them, but I do like it when groups return to the Korean music market. Means even more songs to listen to on my phone! :D

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
GODDESSES. ARE. BACK.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
AM I LATE TO SPAZ ALSO YOUR VIDEO ISN'T WORKING LET ME FIX IT

[ythd]1uw5gudgWQA[/ythd]

CRYING SOBBING YES FSGNHSAGFSGH

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Ah I didn't notice.

1912186_10153807384690008_1448829663_n.jpg

Hyomin and Sunny's selca! :D

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Last EXO Showcase tonight, I am sad :(
Hopefully there will be a EXO Showcase 2; I'll miss Sehunnie T_T

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I miss Invincible Youth :( and all the girls' interactions TT
Invincible Youth feels. ;;
I want to see SPEED's showcase. I heard it was really good. Can't wait to hear their new songs.

Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2014
SNSD's comeback got delayed because of data loss T^T , and the allkpop forum are scary right now, SONEs and BlackJacks are fighting *Sigh*
I miss EXO SHOWTIME , That Drama The Heirs Parody lmao xD

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
SNSD's comeback got delayed because of data loss T^T , and the allkpop forum are scary right now, SONEs and BlackJacks are fighting *Sigh*
I miss EXO SHOWTIME , That Drama The Heirs Parody lmao xD

Figures out which Sone I am there? :P I am actually in the comment thingy lol.

And yeh, I'll miss EXO Showtime :( But am glad it was Sehunnie saying the last farewell at the end. #Somuchfeelyehet

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8j_XEn9b_8[/ame]

Official MV!
SNSD Mr.Mr.!

Meanwhile, tis' b' me:

1978546_10203307622961120_210960895_o.jpg

Years
O: They finally released it, now did they? I'm genuinely surprised that I like their newest song as much as I do, but then again, I've always liked their music :3 Though the settings and environments the MV was filmed in was not what I was expecting...

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
O: They finally released it, now did they? I'm genuinely surprised that I like their newest song as much as I do, but then again, I've always liked their music :3 Though the settings and environments the MV was filmed in was not what I was expecting...

The Black and White part was already leaked by non other than themselves during their concert :) So I was prepared for both XD

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
What do you guys think of all the new comebacks?
I'm really loving 2NE1's songs. I also really like Stellar's songs. owo
Also love SPEED's Don't Tease Me!!!!

EDIT:
Orange Caramel \o/
[ythd]pY4rLVWI2T0[/ythd]

Last edited:
Years
@.@ So many comebacks. Despite their controversy with being extremely scandalous in their videos and outfits, STELLAR's song is actually really good! Seeing quite a number of good releases this month when I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to find anything catchy. I'm looking forward to Toheart's debut next week :3

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
4minute's coming back teaser photo was so cute!!!!!
So many comebacks I don't know which one to look at hahaha

Back