• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Spoiler:
BTW, my team remains the same and no pokemon has reached lvl 70 yet, hehe. Indeed, I'm leveling shelgon (lvl 40 ATM) so I can show the Salamence to the Oldy inside the Spa.

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Awesome just caught my first shiny pokemon ever! A yanma on route 7.
one question. I have 3 badges and my pokemon are lvl 30 and they're ignoring my commands?

Years
Spoiler:
BTW, my team remains the same and no pokemon has reached lvl 70 yet, hehe. Indeed, I'm leveling shelgon (lvl 40 ATM) so I can show the Salamence to the Oldy inside the Spa.
I never found someone stronger like those you mentioned. the only place I could think of are The elite four themselves

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2014
is there a place with pokemons level 70+? Looking for fast exp.

Also, in Even Town, theres a place with a master ball. On its right side, i can see some grass, but i couldnt reach there. Is it possible?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
Where can I find a Poliwag/poliwhirl before the fourth gym

I've got three badges, and have completed the second rocket mission.
I've got the good rod but I am not able to find a poliwhirl anywhere.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
The point is that since I have not got the fourth badge yet, I can't use surf. I can only fish !

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
Hi there ! I really like this hack, I'm actually doing a Nuzlock Challenge on it, but here are two bugs I saw :
- Sometimes, when you heal your pokemons at Ciprus Town, the hack freeze
- When I talked to the letter girl at Lapras City for the Exp. Share for the first time, she already thanks me and I can't get the Exp.Share
See ya !

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
ok guys, so far I have 370 pokemon. Ive beat the elite four and caught every legendary.
but the pokemon I have left I cant find anywhere. does anyone know where to find luvdisc, clamperl, snorunt, lileep, delibird, corsola, anorith and cornish???? I am very dissapointed that I can not find them anywhere....

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2013
I found a Delibird in the deep in the Frosty Cave. I found a Glalie there too, so you can breed a Snorunt. The root and claw fossils are found in the sandstormy area on route 24. Just use the itemfinder everywhere.
The location of the water pokes is known by luckier people than you or I. And the creator. G'luck with your hunt.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Sorry to bug you guys but I don't know what to do. I currently have seven badges and have seen Mewtwo and Deoxsis kill Giovanni and been made team rocket leader. To continue to vino town or other places I need waterfall which I do not have what am I supposed to do now?

Liogerzero

Aura Soldier
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 13, 2023
I'm having a problem I have patched the game to a clean Pokemon Fire red rom and the only wild pokemon i can find is sandshrew. Help please!

Back