• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

Years
Since I began to see the work of Leparagon I began to look for each sprite and update for each publication that I made ... here is what I have collected so to speak ...

trWORV.png

What are missing if you have already published, please put the link: D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
Since I began to see the work of Leparagon I began to look for each sprite and update for each publication that I made ... here is what I have collected so to speak ...

trWORV.png

What are missing if you have already published, please put the link: D

What happened to Decidueye there? I thought we had done the much better one?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years

That sheet ain't correct... Kindly re-check the OP for the sprites... Thanks! Another thing, please use the spoiler tag...

What happened to Decidueye there? I thought we had done the much better one?

Don't mind that sheet...

To everyone, please disregard Neon Skylar's sheet, not all of the sprites there are the correct ones...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 13, 2018
Emm ... Hi! I am new on this page, but I would like to contribute with some icons that I edited

The icons of Alolan Diglett, Tapu Fini and Bruxish, that when I insert the icons in a game some colors do not match your color palette
alolan_diglett_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qaul.png

tapu_fini_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj77.png

bruxish_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qav1.png

And Alolan Ninetales that none of its colors matched any of the color palettes that are programmed into the game
alolan_ninetales_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qau7.png

I also recolor some icons that I saw in an old message, which are Lunala (with its Full Moon version), Oricorio Baile style and Sensu style (I made the Sensu style Oricorio based on the Dance style Oricorio), Tapu Bulu and Crabominable
lunala_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj7q.png

lunala__full_moon__icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj81.png

oricorio__baile_style__icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj60.png

oricorio__sensu_style__icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj6o.png

crabominable_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj5m.png

tapu_bulu_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj6z.png

I also wanted to leave this sprite and icon design that I did for Minior that would be half with the core exposed and the other half covered by his rocky shell (I only made it in violet, but is something)
violet_minior_sprite_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qc6f.png

violet_minior_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qatp.png

Last edited:
Years
That sheet ain't correct... Kindly re-check the OP for the sprites... Thanks! Another thing, please use the spoiler tag...

Don't mind that sheet...

To everyone, please disregard Neon Skylar's sheet, not all of the sprites there are the correct ones...

The sprites are from Leparagon of every publication that he has done, I do not check the OP a lot because I hope he is ready to compare ...

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Emm ... Hi! I am new on this page, but I would like to contribute with some icons that I edited

The icons of Alolan Diglett, Tapu Fini and Bruxish, that when I insert the icons in a game some colors do not match your color palette
alolan_diglett_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qaul.png

tapu_fini_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj77.png

bruxish_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qav1.png

And Alolan Ninetales that none of its colors matched any of the color palettes that are programmed into the game
alolan_ninetales_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qau7.png

I also recolor some icons that I saw in an old message, which are Lunala (with its Full Moon version), Oricorio Baile style and Sensu style (I made the Sensu style Oricorio based on the Dance style Oricorio), Tapu Bulu and Crabominable
lunala_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj7q.png

lunala__full_moon__icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj81.png

oricorio__baile_style__icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj60.png

oricorio__sensu_style__icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj6o.png

crabominable_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj5m.png

tapu_bulu_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qj6z.png

I also wanted to leave this sprite and icon design that I did for Minior that would be half with the core exposed and the other half covered by his rocky shell (I only made it in violet, but is something)
violet_minior_sprite_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qc6f.png

violet_minior_icon_gba_by_cesarcraft-dc5qatp.png

Custom forms are not allowed here... And thanks for the report... I'll double check them... And by the way, the second group of icons that you posted are already replaced so don't worry about those...

The sprites are from Leparagon of every publication that he has done, I do not check the OP a lot because I hope he is ready to compare ...

Oh that's why... Some sprites from le_paragon's spritesheet from are different from the sprites posted in the OP... :nod:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
yeah, I am very surprise anyone have Necrozma Regular sprite with different pose, current one is not very pretty enough, very exciting how le_paragon will draw with

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
hi guys, sorry for being so inactive. very very busy with studies and a bunch of other things. anyway:

here is what I have collected
hi, thank you for collecting them :) but if you want to, please use the ones in the OP. most of these are correct, but some like Decidueye and Passimian are ones that i think you took from my DA, which isn't updated yet. and actually i've been compiling them as well, in the same way that Chaos Rush did with his sprites. i'll only upload the compiled sheet once everything is done

I also wanted to leave this sprite and icon design that I did for Minior that would be half with the core exposed
hi there! thank you for pointing out some of the icon errors, but as darkdragon said, they're already fixed. just check the OP where they all have links. and as for minior, interesting idea! i think you did well in comibining the front sprites, although you used the rock's back pattern on the core by accident. but either way, this thread isn't really for custom sprites as darkdragon said. still, good job :)

anyway, i was just able to resume spriting today. here are Xurkitree and Perfect Zygarde
HQTw0hJ.png
front is a heavily QC'd version of the old one (i think it was originally by jaeger). back is original
1sI3VMY.png
front is original. back is QC'd from the old one (can't remember the credits)

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
I have one question: are you accepting second frames from the updated sprites?

As of now, second frames submissions are closed so you may hold that frame in the meantime... We'll implement much stricter rules for the next rounds of submissions...

New le_paragon sprites are now posted in the OP:
3Sb4IlK.png
(JaegerLucciano23, leParagon)
gUIfxTQ.png
(leParagon, MilanesaCosmica)

That leaves us with Wishiwashi School form, Celesteela, Necrozma Normal forme, Magearna formes and the non-Meadow Vivillon patterns...

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
the collection is complete .. please update the VI gen: D

Abdurraham is right, i haven't made necrozma yet. aside from that, there's still wishiwashi school forme, and most of the vivillon formes

we only have jurisdiction over the vivillon formes and the mega evolutions that haven't been made yet (our mega sprites will be placeholders). any other pokemon from gen 6 is under MrDollSteak's control. a lot of the sprites have actually been updated already, it's just that he hasn't been able to update the thread

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
celesteela and magearna formes:

2XAIote.png

srocGNU.png

se6Zl8k.png

celesteela back is heavily qc'd from the old one. everything else is new

look pretty good ! I am looking foward your Necrozma, I already add your 803 - 807 to the Hyper Emerald 807, those sprite is really cool ! Thanks a lot of your work !

Back