• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon: Manga Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
I know, I was really anxious to play that game too... Oh well, I'll redouble my efforts with my game just to make sure that it gets done. This forum needs more completed games.

Yeah, considering we only have like one, not counting hacks lmao.

rockeymon

Real life Silver Shirubaa
Years
OKay what kind of battle type do you use, classic where the enemeys poke and yours load and it is turn based or are you making your own?

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
OKay what kind of battle type do you use, classic where the enemeys poke and yours load and it is turn based or are you making your own?

idk if the Carmander screen gave you the impression but sorry, it's classic. Just in between certain event battles there are OW sprite battles that carry the story from the manga (u have no control in this)

! AvatarKris !

Years
I'm liking those Battle boxes btw :D Very nice.

THX, i'm working on many graphical changes, the pokemon menu if different, the shopping menu is different, the bag display is different, the id is different and maybe even a few anime looking things may be incorperated ...

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This project looks interesting, although I find it quite strange why there is a sandy path inside that room...

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Oh so MSB is the standards now? Cool didn't know, sorry for being out of date >_<

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Oh so MSB is the standards now? Cool didn't know, sorry for being out of date >_<

No, he meant Ash talks in the MSB movie, so he talks in the MSB game.

Red talks in the manga, so he talks in the game.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
Years
Everything looks good. :)

Only fix the thread a bit:
Separate the story and the introduction, and include some story to get people who've never read the manga interested.

! AvatarKris !

Years
This project looks interesting, although I find it quite strange why there is a sandy path inside that room...

lol, it's a tent .... thus ground. Still need to make new walls

Everything looks good. :)

Only fix the thread a bit:
Separate the story and the introduction, and include some story to get people who've never read the manga interested.

done !

! AvatarKris !

Years
So are you going to throw Red's Pokemon at us (ex. Pewter Pikachu, Oaks Bulbasuar) AND still give us the option to catch our own?

Yea, I am .... for example, Red did catch a **** load of Pokemon but only use a few of em' .... So events that give you pokemon will allow you to battle them then show a cutscene (OW cut.) that follows the exact events of the Manga then you get that pokemon at the end of the event. And i'm letting you shop at pokemarts and buy balls to catch your own !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back