• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
(Alriiiight. The old version of this thread was extremely old (about five years) so I'm going to put it down to rest, and give the game a nice new start!)

This game is pretty simple. See that person above you, yes? Well, if they were a Pokemon, which one would they be? Doesn't have to be their favorite Pokemon or anything, just whatever comes to mind.

- Let's not be rude
- At least four words per post. It's not hard, just give a reason as to why they would be that Pokemon, mmkay?

Now, may I ask, what Pokemon would I be?

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2011
I guess you will be a Vaporeon. You can be really nice and fun, but, considering the fact that you are a moderator, can be powerful.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm going to be a little obvious here and say that you would be a Rapidash. :3

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
Years
I would say Happiny, since the quote in your sig gives me that impression right away. But with your status and rank, Blissy would be a much better choice.

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
Years
Dialga! (Time Guardian --> Roar of Time)
and also the colors in your avatar just remind me of Dialga.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
A sealeo, cause I just caught a spheal and named it Ben. You don't appear intimidating like Walrein, but you are more mature than a Spheal.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Mr. Mime, cause mr. is a shorten for mister and you shortened because to cos (Even though many people do that)

Back