• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who wants to start a new game with me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyewatson

Poke Scholar
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
Hey guys,
I've been pretty bored with playing Pokémon by myself lately. I've noticed that I have the most fun playing with other people! I have no idea how we can do this? Skype? Msn? Posting here? Youtube?! Some ideas right there but I think it would be interesting. Maybe set some goals? Like as soon as you get your palpad we exchange codes and then we battle with what we have at that current time. Also if you want to trade you can very well do so.

Firstly I need to know who is interested? Heart Gold or Soul Silver, doesn't matter which one! Also you'll need excess to a wireless connection for your DS. If all goes well we can start on our journey together?! (:

The rules are as follows:

1. We shall battle right after we get each badge.

2. We can only have 1 starter to begin with unless you trade with one of us (probably save it for later when we can breed the starters)

3. I think for the first battle it should be 3 pokemon limit

4. Level wise, the highest you can raise your pokemon depends on what badge your going for. For the first badge however will be level 20. Next badge 30, 40, 50 and so on for each one you get.

The rules are up for change. I just put these as the rules temporarily to see what people think of them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 16, 2011
This is an awesome idea, I've got an extra copy of HG ill use! What are, (if any) the rules.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
This would be great! Although, I'm not sure if I can though. But I'll try! :D

Tyewatson

Poke Scholar
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 25, 2011
This is an awesome idea, I've got an extra copy of HG ill use! What are, (if any) the rules.

This would be great! Although, I'm not sure if I can though. But I'll try! :D

Sweet! I'll post them in this post as well as my original post and we can go from there. :) What will be your means of communication? xD I have msn, skype, or we can post on here via here, VM or PM.

The rules are as follows:

1.We shall battle right after we get each badge.

2.We can only have 1 starter to begin with unless you trade with one of us (probably save it for later when we can breed the starters)

3. I think for the first battle it should be 3 pokemon limit

4. Level wise, the highest you can raise your pokemon depends on what badge your going for. For the first badge however will be level 20. Next badge 30, 40, 50 and so on for each one you get.

The rules are up for change. I just put these as the rules temporarily to see what people think of them.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Sorry, but stuff like this would fit better in the challenges subsection. You'll need to repost this as threads there require a different moderator's approval, so I won't move this there in case it doesn't quite fit the rules of that section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back