• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
Granted, but every time you use the falcon punch, you will be constantly bashed by Braviarys.
I wish for a pikachu which obeys my every command and won't hurt or abandon me, and also is immortal.

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
But the starters have a low catch rate and won't obey you.
I wish that every wish I make comes true and lugia is now Water/Flying.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
Granted, but now every Electric-type attack will 1HKO it...

I wish that the anime will never leave Wobbuffet out of another series, like BW.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Granted, but it's so fast it attacks before you get to pick the move it uses and it ultimately screws you over :P

I wish for a pet Magikarp that can't evolve

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Granted, however... well no, that wish is already pretty corrupt in itself. I think I'll spare you any further trauma. Enjoy your fish!

I wish for a 3rd final evolution of Oddish.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Granted, but its only level 1 and knows self destruct.

I wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish for a wish *repeating this FOREVER*

CliCliW

Years
Denied. Jirachi isn't in the habit of letting people wish for wishes for wishes.......

I wish I had more self control to stop looking at the DAMN SPOILERS FOR GEN 6.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
You and me both. xD
But unfortunately, the forces of spoilers were too strong for the wish to control. And now the wish is also constantly looking at the spoilers. o.0

I wish that everyone will get their favorite Pokémon~

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 3, 2014
Granted but they are all shiny! (some people dont like the shiny spirites of there favorite pokemon...)

I wish for destinedjagold to be the best person ever and to get a million dollars! (what thats 2? well guess the next person has to mess one of them up!)

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Granted but they are all shiny! (some people dont like the shiny spirites of there favorite pokemon...)

I wish for destinedjagold to be the best person ever and to get a million dollars! (what thats 2? well guess the next person has to mess one of them up!)

Granted but he gets hit by a car.

I wish for all pokemon mega evo's to go away and never come back.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
^ since you quoted it I'm not deleting that one. But yes. Guys please make sure wishes are a. Pokemon related. and b. appropriate. Thank you. ♥

Granted but something called Super Evolutions take their place (ie: they're worse).

I wish to quickly get a shiny in XY.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Granted but... it instead does not get released and the world goes into chaos because X and Y were not released until Half-life 3 is released and the world becomes harmonious again.

I wish that they had an emulator for the Wii U so I can play that Pokemon Rumble game.

Pokefreak20ify

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
But the emulator causes your computer to delete itself if you use pokemon rumble, or any other pokemon game.
I wish that Delphox (Fennekin final evolution) didn't look like a girl.

CliCliW

Years
granted, you accidentally released the Pokémon after it got Pokérus

I wish BinaryPeaches would stop removing my Pokémon corrupt a wish wishes just because of the fact they are TV14+ rated

Eh... not sure what to do in this case...

Denied? No one has the power to wish against the moderator overlords?

I wish that my Biological Basis of Behaviour assignment was actually all about Pokemon, therefore making my visiting PC relevant as "study" and allowing me to get an A1.

Sonatron

Face of Rubber
Years
Granted, but down the line you end up getting a degree in Pokémon which means nobody wants to hire you now.

I wish I could nickname traded Pokémon!

Back