• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ~Deliciously Satisfying~ Culinary Club! [now with 20% more goodness]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Username: Kanzler
Favourite foods: uh.. everything? XD

Making Asian nachos tonight! Also I love sriracha. Does anybody else here love sriracha? I don't cook with recipes, I just add ingredients until it looks/smells/tastes good :P

You should try Dragon Noodles from Budget Bytes; I cook it on "I'm so lazy" nights. So easy and so delicious, and it uses sriracha so the bite is vicious.

Trying to decide if I should make a pizza or a frittata for dinner. Frittata's way easier so that might be the winner, but pizza's so good and my milk's almost bad. :( Buying more milk just for pizza sauce would make me mad.

Poki

Banned
Years
Username: Poki
Favourite foods: Mostly Bulgarian cuisine, pizza, and basically anything that's spicy.

I usually spice up (almost) everything I eat, and I always go to the extreme. If someone even tries to eat from my food, they'll surely be driven away from it as soon as they take a bite, because of that. <3

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I went to a chinese buffet today. They had peach buns. That was the first time I've had a bun. It was delicious and super cute the way that they made it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Username: Evil Stud Muffin
Experience: In my first internship as a Cook, currently 3 months in. Was also for a whole season a Kitchen Boy, learning the ropes.
Favorite Food: Easily has to be Pizza. It could be bias of making it everday, but god damn, so many stuff you can switch around to make it delish.
Specialties from the dungeons: Chile Con Carne(TRIPLE C DELUXE EDITION!), Pastitsio, and I can make a mean burger. Stuff that thing with some emmental, season with curry,cumin, and some parsley, mix some egg in for it to stay as you shape it and cook. That thing is light as hell, even if it sounds heavy.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Two things:

1. Only owners can post in clubs that have been inactive for more than 30 days but not more than 60.

2. I transferred ownership of this club to someone else, and as far as I know he's working on the club as we speak. So sit tight as once it's submitted I'll approve it!

Locked.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back