• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] Pokémon Titanium and Iron Versions - Updated 3/10/07 - WE NEED SCRIPTERS

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Wow, this game looks promising but those can't be the final sprites for the new pokemon. Now I'm not saying I could do any better but bad sprites could make or break an entire project. please remember this is just my opinion and you can take it however you want. ;)

kukaru001

Monkey
Years
Sorry if it took a long time lol.. my whole computer crashed :S. But the drawings are finished and you might be surprised :P. I also put them on a clean sheet with their names. They'll be easy to edit. :) Don't know if it'll work for you though.. I can see it but can't edit it. :S
Later

Attachments

• BREEDLING.png
    BREEDLING.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Check out the new screenie. Also, there's the story up to the demo's end soon.
EDIT: Kukaru, I see the art... but it's not working. Please re-upload or use an image host.
EDIT 2: It works, and they're awesome. Thanks.

Last edited:

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
Sorry dude im not up for this game im too busy working on other things like homework, i cant be apart of your art club... so ill just look at the updates, by the way its going well

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
They aren't sprites. And ANY program works for pixel-by-pixel spritework, anyway. But, I'm currently doing the inside areas of Chromeshore. Some news:
Cyan's House, the Gym, Old Chromeshore, Poketain, and Old Chromeshore mine are finished! I'm going to reveal the storyline up to the demo's end TOMORROW!

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Depending on what does "Animated Title Screen" means, I can help...

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
I've never played RSE generation, so...

=p

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Sorry for the double-post, but here's the story up to the demo's end.
You wake up in your small Pine Town house, play your new Wii for a bit, and then go downstairs for breakfast. When you go down, you see that your sister, Hope, is missing after she went to play in the woods by Lakefront. Your mother asks you to find her, and you go to Prof. Spruce's house. Prof. Spruce understands, but won't let you go to find Hope until you have a Pokemon. So, he walks you to the Lab, and allows you to choose between Breedling, Lantark, and Tadpond, then reminds you that you were going to leave on your Pokemon journey today, anyway. When you've got one, you go through Route 301, into Lakefront City, and into the nearby woods, where you find Hope singing to some wild Zapterfly. When she sees you, she realizes she has to go home, says goodbye to the Zapterfly, and says she'll tell Mom that you're setting out. You then attempt to go to the Lakefront Gym, but it's locked. So, since there's a battle blocking the exit of the Amber Forest, you go to Derukia Lake, to see Elliot of Lakefront Gym battling some strange men, who notice that the Balance Scepter isn't in Derukia Tower, then leave for Chromeshore, and their base. Elliot leaves, and you walk to his Gym, where you beat him handily. You then go through Amber Forest, to Breezetop Town, where you defeat the Gym Leader, Morph, on your way to Chromeshore. On your way, you stop in the scenic Saltlake Town, built on a salt lake created in a flood. You cross the Derukia Strait, then arrive in Chromeshore, which is controlled by the people you saw at Derukia Lake. The gym, the Runil Co. Office Building, and the Poketain Building are all locked. You'll see that there's some commotion at the mine, and enter. After beating off GENESIS grunts with a stick and learning of their plans, you see the mining chief and Gym Leader Cyan and the miners being interrogated by the head of GENESIS - your father, and hear something about a secret order of ancient Guardians of Derukia Tower. Cyan admits to being part of it, and is then made to surrender a map to the Balance Scepter before the GENESIS members depart. Cyan chuckles, and explains that it's written in old Derukian. Then, realizing that he's too old to journey himself, he asks you to carry the only known book that contains a text in both old and new Derukian, and carry the sacred duties of a Guardian of Derukia Tower. You accept, before beating him in his Gym and learnimg that the Balance Scepter now rests deep inside Greataltar Temple...

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
ya there shouldve been an exceptions like 4 updates or something...cause if you wanna update and no-one posted,
you gotta edit ur post, and no-one can tell if you updated unless they keep on cheking the thread....

Crazy Weavile

Manufacturing a deity
Years
Yes, there is now... I'm trying to decide what programs are on TV, and I'm open to suggestions. (For those who don't know, the PokeCom, a sort of next-generation PokeGear, has a built-in TV.) I've gotten down:

Pokemon SPECIAL (Tells you where you can find certain rare Pokemon)
Derukia Travel (Tells you about places)
PokeMovie (You guess.)
The Shopping Channel (which is operated using the Enter key when you want to buy something they're showing.)

Anything else that would work?

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2007
How about I write the script on here. You wake up and Your Rival goes in your room and Tells you to meet at the lab! You head downstairs and your mom gives you the poke watch and you leave the house your rival brings you over to the lab. The Proffeser greets you and asks you to take a pokeball. You choose one of three pokeballs. Your Rival chooses the pokeball that is weak against your pokemon. He leaves before the proffeser can give him the pokedex. Luckily, you get one.

Back