• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2012
Hey Wesley! My nickname is Hyou, i followed you and your hack since the first BETA, in the Myutsu's Forum. I'm also from Brazil, as you can see. It's been some time since a last played your hack, but, as i can see here, it continues to be awesome :D . I can offer you help, if you want, with the translation.

Keep up the good work, Wes! I'm rooting for you.

---

Ei Wesley! Meu "apelido" é Hyou, eu sigo você e sua hack desde a primeira BETA, no fórum da Myutsu. Eu também sou do Brasil, como pode ver. Já faz algum tempo desde que joguei sua hack pela última vez, mas, como eu posso ver, continua impressionante! :D. Posso oferecer-lhe minha ajuda, se quiser, com a tradução.

Continue com o bom trabalho, Wes. Estou torcendo por você!.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hey Wesley! My nickname is Hyou, i followed you and your hack since the first BETA, in the Myutsu's Forum. I'm also from Brazil, as you can see. It's been some time since a last played your hack, but, as i can see here, it continues to be awesome :D . I can offer you help, if you want, with the translation.

Keep up the good work, Wes! I'm rooting for you.

Your English is good, except for the part where I made a bold
mark on it.
You can join my translation team, just one thing you need to know:
Hacking.

You MUST know how to hack to join my team.
If you know how, send me a PM.

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
Absolutely perfect tiles the best I have ever seen. So realistic. Well done. Keep up the great work. CANNOT WAIT FOR THE COMPLETES GAME!

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
I can't get through Route 402 because of the battle going on there. Is this the end of the beta, or is there something I have to do?

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2012
Hi Wesley,
I wanna ask why i cannot go anywhere else after i beat the 4th gym(Dardusk City)/? how can i continue the game?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
I can't get through Route 402 because of the battle going on there. Is this the end of the beta, or is there something I have to do?
No, Beta 2 isn't that short. Have you done the
following:
1) The Feebas event in Marfeny Lake?
2) Go to Prof. Jasmine's lab afterwards?
3) Go to Central City's Radio Tower after 2) and talk to Prof. Oak?
If you've done all of the above, then the battle
between the Youngster and the Camper should be gone.

Hi Wesley,
I wanna ask why i cannot go anywhere else after i beat the 4th gym(Dardusk City)/? how can i continue the game?
That's because it's the end of Beta 2.
Don't worry though, Beta 3 will be much longer.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
hi i just finished beta 2 at dardusk city, and i was just wondering if when beta 3 comes out i will be able to transfer my save state(i dont wanna miss any events)

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
No, Beta 2 isn't that short. Have you done the
following:
1) The Feebas event in Marfeny Lake?
2) Go to Prof. Jasmine's lab afterwards?
3) Go to Central City's Radio Tower after 2) and talk to Prof. Oak?
If you've done all of the above, then the battle
between the Youngster and the Camper should be gone.

Thanks. Forgot the Radio Tower.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
Unbelievably well made hack. I can say with great deal of confidence that this is the greatest hack ever made (and I've play my share of pokemon hacks!)!!! This game could EASILY outgrow ShinyGold by Zel (sorry Zel, but this really is a great game!). The maps are unbelievably beautiful, and the 3D effects are amazing! And please, Wesley FG if you're reading this, could you make my wish come true in this hack, which I believe other players would like, if you could make the hero ride on his pokemon instead of using a bike (for exp. Arcenine, Rapidash, Tauros,...). Anyway thanks for this AMAZING game!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
hi i just finished beta 2 at dardusk city, and i was just wondering if when beta 3 comes out i will be able to transfer my save state(i dont wanna miss any events)
If Wes isn't gonna change old events you can.
But if he changes something you shouldn't use your old save states.

what is the length of this hack??
4 gyms. Ends in Darkdusk City.

Wesley FG if you're reading this, could you make my wish come true in this hack, which I believe other players would like, if you could make the hero ride on his pokemon instead of using a bike (for exp. Arcenine, Rapidash, Tauros,...). Anyway thanks for this AMAZING game!
If you can find someone who can OW sprite I'm sure Wes can do this =)
I wanna Arcanine :D

06suhmah

DesTROYeR7861
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2015
hey,wes and others who helped (soz if i offended u buy saying "others") , thanx for this brilliant hack, ive completed beta 2 and its wicked.

i was wondering when beta 3 will be released and i was hoping u could also tell me whats the length of the new beta 3.

Thank u :D

Years
hey,wes and others who helped (soz if i offended u buy saying "others") , thanx for this brilliant hack, ive completed beta 2 and its wicked.

i was wondering when beta 3 will be released and i was hoping u could also tell me whats the length of the new beta 3.

Thank u :D

Your not supposed to ask for a release date, and Wesley said that the next beta will be the entire thing, though you will have to wait if you want to play it in English.

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
i think a new region will be non pokemon.i think it has to respect the pokemon story

Back