• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It's actually the answer to very few of life's questions. I mean if somebody asked what a guy was after you removed half of his clothes then it would be the answer, but other than that.

Edit - Making sense has never been a priority of mine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ironically, Twilight's post about half-naked guys being the answer to all life's problems was #42 on the count. Makes me wonder if that was done on purpose!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

you're both correct ^_^ thanks for noticing

personally, my answer to problems is to shoot lightning at them, then throw stuff at them and if that doesn't work, toss them off of really high places

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
Galen Marek, Starkiller, Luke Skywalker, Jaden Kor, Kyle Katarn, Rosh Penin, Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus and more Jedi have used Force Lightning, in one form or another

"The Force isn't inherently good or evil, it's how you use it" Kyle Katarn

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
I consider myself to be quite knowledgeable on Star Wars, Pokemon, Metroid and Golden Sun

my main...wastes of time

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For me it's Tales of Symphonia, Detective Conan, and Criminal Minds. Out of the things that I talk about around here, that is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess I gotta thank Television, since without a TV I wouldn't have been able to play Tales of Symphonia. Without Case Closed on Adult Swim I wouldn't have later on read the whole Detective Conan manga, and well... Criminal Minds is a TV Drama, dammit.

In other news, I feel so relieved right now. One of the several big weights on my shoulders has been lifted. I could cry right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back