• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Byron is an NPC. That means anyone who wants to can control him. Usually someone whose student is in the class is in charge of NPC students, as I'm unfortunately physically incapable of playing them all and will already have my hands full with my characters, Hilda, and Gary whom will maybe be waking Mark up. After he finishes making sure all 6 of his other ships are safe.

Dawn

Years
@Jasonwolf: No. Lunateix has been on hiatus due to issues I won't reveal without his permission and Miley has not, to my knowledge, quit. If either of them are incapable of making it just don't comment on it so as to make it easy for them to return to activity should either become able to do so. For now though? Don't wait.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
alright I'll just make sure to put Fuyu int he hot seat when they arrive in my class.

(again sry I'm always asking questions, but it's better then me getting lost and ruining something.)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Oh wonderful, Skye's gonna get the training of his life :P I'll be posting soon, just trying to finish one for another RP. :)

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Sorry for not posting. PC is down for me on my computer and not my phone for some reason. :( I'll try and see if it's working tomorrow and even if it's not I'll try my best to post.

Dawn

Years
@Kiklion: Sometimes PC trolls. Attempt a different browser, imo. Other than that, I dunno. It should pass.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
lol my character Ruby Destiny has Self-Defense with Ashara Soleil Harris xD jeeeh~ gonna post right now~

UPDATE

i saw you have to do it this way when your pokemon lvl up or when you catched new pokemon, only Poochyena lvled up, but all Ruby's pokemon got nicknames now :)

poochyena_sprite_black_white_by_thesavagenymph-d3fmebj.gif

Name: Poochyena
Nickname: Hikari
lvl: 21
nature: curious
personality: very protective towards her best friend Ruby, she sometimes sticks her nose in other peoples bussiness.
moves:
*tackle
*bite
*crunch
*shadow ball
*thunder fang
*scary face

zorua_animated_sprite_by_devinwarriors-d38kw9s.gif

Name: zorua
Nickname: Yuki
lvl: 18
nature: jolly
personality: Zorua is a very cheerful pokemon that always tries to cheer Ruby up when she's down, Zorua often makes fun of Poochyena, her ability is Illusion.
moves:
*Incinerate
*Pursuit
*faint attack
*Foul play
*scratch

133-frame1.png

Name: Eevee
Nickname: Kaede
lvl: 19
nature: cool
personality: Eevee often reacts cold to other pokemon, but he never ment that in a negative way. most pokemon think of him as a arrogant pokemon, while he actually cares alot about Zorua and Poochyena and protects them from harm, he's protective towards Ruby, his goal is to evolve into a Leafeon.
moves:
*Tackle
*Take down
*Quick attack
*Bite
*Trump card
*Last resord

Last edited:

Fujimori Tohru

The Dreamer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 10, 2012
Sorry for my absence. School and work have been kicking my butt. x_x;

What all have I missed? From the looks of it, classes have started in the RP, right?

Dawn

Years
@Fuji: A new day has started and yes, classes are starting. You may review the class list posted by me earlier to see what class/students you've been assigned, as every character/OC teacher gets assigned at the beginning of a day.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
To those in N's class. . .

The 3 students attending N's class, as well as Kiyoko/Zo, are going to get a great surprise today.

Other people will get this surprise as well, but not as big of a treat as these 4 will get to have at the time N presents it.

Hope you guys are ready for N's first class as much as I am ;D

Dawn

Years
@Rafael_P: Hmm.. well, after looking it over it's rather short, especially the personality field. It's also missing an appearance field entirely, which isn't okay.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
to everyone in this RP:

ShinyDiamond can't come on PC as often as he used to do, after school he can come, he asked me to tell guys this :3

Dawn

Years
@Rafael_P: Very well! Your new character is approved. Perhaps throw her into Training methods with Tyreal Wolf?

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Is the teacher for Johto Ancient History or Bossorith still active? :( I don't want to be bothersome or anything, but with only one other classmate I feel like Austin's not going to get a lot to do! ... Unless he skips class and crashes in on some other poor teacher.

Dawn

Years
@Kiklion: I control the former, and as far as I know yes fishbishie is. You could send him a VM if you wanted. Sorry about being slow. I'm trying to multi-task SU writing, which is turning out to be disasterous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back