• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I've never actually gotten an avatar/sig reported before, but yes, my Gangnam Style theme has been banned.

Oshawott shall not be censored.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For a moment I thought this was the Gender Race. But alas it's just Hikari posting about her last theme which pretty much a replica of Meg's.

Years

It's a very contradicting mystery. It was like how Counterfeit used one of my sets and yet he didn't get accused of theft.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well, it's a thing in the past anyways. He took it down and thus it doesn't matter anymore.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If you make it clear that the gif is from tumblr i don't see the problem with it personally. neither of you created the gif in the first place. And if anyone complains then they are free to talk to me since I was the one who said you could.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. It's an honest mistake. But in the future just be wary when you have a theme that seems to be similar to another ones' theme.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Hm... Hm! I hear talk of contradictions!
Ladies and Gentlemen.

laytonpoint.gif

WE HAVE A MYSTERY-
...But it's been kind of resolved, so blah.

This is obviously a given, but I'd say its okay as long as you give the one who had that theme in the first place knowledge that your using it~ (Like I used to use Tara's avatars a few times, hehe.)

But I thought you were going to use a Juvia theme. owo'

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Blah blah blah blah, hypocrites and such, blah blah blah.

How about we all stop using themes other people did altogether? I mean it IS sort of illegal in many cases.
No? Okay.

Lol, copyright on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back