• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

No, but you have fairly interesting standards in what is a good show and what isn't to make up for it. :b

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

What's this FG you are speaking? I am obviously posting at the OT.

I don't understand why Pokemon Trivial is still called Pokemon Trivial instead of Pokemon Forum Games or something like that while this forum is called Forum Games.

Read the wrong page.

This Korean Idol stuff is just toooooo much!

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
19...72??

they're no 3D they're real human beings

kdrama-dream-high-wallpaper.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

because Pokemon Forum games sound dumb imo and there is no better name no one can think of except for one admins refuse to rename it to.

I do what I want. Trying to convince me otherwise will just do the opposite effect in most cases. Call my stubborn but only few people know how to get me to do/watch things.

Years

Such a shame Gallade is still 2nd place to it's SpAtk Sister.

Though it's still interesting to have a 3 starter Game team. Now what to put on the last 3 spots. I'm missing a good Flying, Electric and maybe Psy Poke.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You're still trying to push it onto me with your "expectations" and it's pushing me away from it as a result. At least, that is the way I see it and if that is the way I see it then there's not much else to say.

I'm sticking to all Kalos Pokemon for my first playthrough because new Pokemon yes.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
3. Rancid the Raccoon ...isn't pleased lol

anyway,not watching it doesn't mean i don't enjoy it...*pats shoulder* this is how you were since 8 years old,you never change ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm just going to believe that you are referencing something because otherwise that's just... I have no words.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Didn't for me. ♥ I really want to enjoy the new Kalos Pokemon before I go back to enjoying other generation Pokemon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

I'm not sure what pokemon I'll get, but, If there's a Milotic catchable in Kalos, you'd know that I'll be going after it like the surprise in the Dwarven Pot-Luck. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back