• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
This is a seriously unique, cool idea! Very innovative. I wish you the best of luck with it =)

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Hey man, there are some tiles you can't step on, which is random, and Applin, you put it over Mankey, which is fine, but you should edit its moves. Because I kinda doesn't make sense.

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Hey man, there are some tiles you can't step on, which is random

Can you tell me where these tiles were? Sometimes I slip up and miss a tile or two when I'm setting move permissions ^^;

Also, a question for players of this hack in general: Which sprites are your favorites so far?

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
The premise of this is so ridiculous you can't help but like it. Good job on the new graphics. btw, will the sequel be Pokemon: Dude Version?

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
hey, i wanna say, i really like the concept. i played a bit of it and then decided to take a peek inside the contents of the rom. a lot of the sprites are good, but some need like mondo serious work. i think you know that though so i won't emphasize on that. i do have to say, that there are a few glitchy looking houses and a bit of mapping errors. are there supposed to be no doorways on some houses or are you saving that for the full version?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
This is a really great concept, started a let's play of it, if you guys wanna take a look just do ^^ it's amazing!

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
has anyone gotten surf yet? ig so where do i find it at would really appreciate it if someone told me ;) also awesome hack :D

RaiderzEX

Soar we shall, to places far beyond
Years
I cant find surf either. Stuck at the house where the kid says his pokesweet ate the prize

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
Hmm...HM03 is supposed to be in a house in the Black Forest area...when I get home later today I'll check and see if I missed a bug. In the meantime if you really can't find it, go ahead and use a Gameshark cheat or something to get Surf onto any PokeSweet for now.

Back