• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well? You gonna fight, or what?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
This might sound kinda pushy, but I'm craving a straight-up, Dragon Ball/Naruto/One Piece action style roleplay with hardcore fight scenes and comradery and all that crap. Anyone else like that sort of thing? I'm trying to come up with some ideas for an original roleplay, and if anyone wants to help out I'd love to bring you in on it!

Last edited:

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
This might sound kinda pushy, but I'm craving a straight-up, Dragon Ball/Naruto/One Piece action style roleplay with hardcore fight scenes and comradery and all that crap. Anyone else like that sort of thing? I'm trying to come up with some ideas for an original roleplay, and if anyone wants to help out I'd love to bring you in on it!

Would it include Pokemon being used in it?

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Dragon Ball Z- Yes, yes, yes, yes. ye-You get the picture
Naruto-All in good fun, I had some interesting ideas for that back when I first got on the Roleplaying scene, if done right and with the right people, it could be amazing
One Peice-I hear stories of a One Piece RP on this site in the not too distant past that was quite sucessful, maybe you could emulate the formula used there or something to that effect.
Thankfully the IC is still up, however the OOC has gone from being inactive for too long. If you do choose to do the One peice one I'll just have to wish you good luck since I won't be interested in that

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Awesome to see someone respond so quickly!

@VillageofDragons There will be no Pokemon, sadly. I'm intending on making an original.

@Shak I know all about One Piece. Haha. They're too far along for me to want to jump in, sadly. I was part of a Naruto roleplay once upon a time, and it was fantastic. I had a Dragon Ball roleplay a while back. GM'd it and everything. It died due to inactivity and really poor planning, on my part.

But I've got an original worked out now, plot and all. Thanks for the time, incredibly random imsomnia! It's going to have a lot of awesome fight scenes and crap. Trust me.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Well I was thinking of one where the RPers are pitted on two sides of a war only needing to join up to maybe fight off a greater threat (or keep fighting each other because that is what they want to do >D ) Granted I do no have the time right now to focus on that.

I wasn't a Dragon Ball Z/One Piece etc like story. Very different with humans being one side of the war (very cyberpunk/technology focused) and high magic/fantasy on the other. I really should work more on it...

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
Years
  • Age 23
  • N.c
  • Seen Sep 15, 2015
how about a total war two team land and sea battle with no god powers (invincibility,teleportation,special powers,ect) with a original story.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I was part of a Naruto roleplay once upon a time, and it was fantastic.

Oh I remember that O.o That was actually fantastic, I had a great time in that one, and I remember us doing pretty well, until all of a sudden there were no posts :/ If you were to start one up, I would happily join :p I think the problem with that one was that there were a bit too many players I think? The Akatsuki RPers seemed to have been doing fine from what I remember, but it was the other village ninja that were lacking a bit behind. Honestly though, the way the RP was set up was pretty good in my opinion. I think one would do better this time around, now that the series is pretty much wrapped up.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
Years
I'm assuming that when you say it's an original, it'll have bits and pieces of each of those three franchises, right? If so, I would be extremely interested in that, otherwise, I'm down for DBZ and Naruto (I stopped reading One Piece a while back unfortunately, it got too convoluted... I mean, Naruto did too, but it was ending so it was easier to stick to it).

Are you going to tell us anything more about the RP, or should we just lurk the accepted RPs thread and get hype?

Years
So, the entire shonen genre, basically? Fighting is awesome, friendship is a magical thing, good vs evil? I can dig it. Sounds like you have the basic premise down. What can we do to help?

Back