• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Tutorials: Trainer Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
Only FR/LG/R/S but no Emerald. I would suggest you to make hex scripts with Trainer Battles kauz PET of EliteMap is too glitchy...Sometimes they have completely other Pokémon or/and Levels. But it would work with FR/LG but not the RS Ball! RSR Ball is only for R/S...like I remember...

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2017
I can't seem to find those 3 tools needed to do this on the site you posted. Any reason why? Thanks for the nice tutorial

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
Thanks for the tutorial, i was searching for this :D , but one questions, can i add pokemons to a trainer?

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2008
For tommo123;
You are probably using Pokemon Emerald.
Anyway...does anybody know a hacking tools where you can edit the items except Advanced Mart? It comes up with a COMDLG32.DLL Error.
If anybody who knows the cure for the error or knows a hacking tool for editing items (except Advanced Mart) I will be XTRA pleased with them!!!
Thanks,
Rizzo

Sora_8920

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
For tommo123;
You are probably using Pokemon Emerald.
Anyway...does anybody know a hacking tools where you can edit the items except Advanced Mart? It comes up with a COMDLG32.DLL Error.
If anybody who knows the cure for the error or knows a hacking tool for editing items (except Advanced Mart) I will be XTRA pleased with them!!!
Thanks,
Rizzo

The Toolbox probably has your Item Editing tool, I'll check..

derv1205

Years
Hi, well, forgot about my other question ^^, i already know the answer ^^ , and
i want help in this:
-I change the pokemons of Roxanne (The first Gym Leader in Ruby) and also changed
the attacks, when i play it in the rom, the attacks are not correct, i put a Cubone with Bone Club, Tail Whip, Growl and Rock Tomb... But when i play in the rom the only attack it used was Hyper Fang u.u =S , please i need some help ^^

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
In P.E.T if you want a move like pound put it so it's the attack UNDER pound

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
np man
I also have a question
How can i edit normal trainer's pokemon moves like in SG
Carlos was an ordinary trainer and i could edit his pokemon's moves
so how do i do it?

derv1205

Years
np man
I also have a question
How can i edit normal trainer's pokemon moves like in SG
Carlos was an ordinary trainer and i could edit his pokemon's moves
so how do i do it?
Is the same, i think, you just select the moves and then put "SAVE POKEMON" ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2008
I can't use PET
because when I use it
it don't appear pictures of pokemon or trainer
although I can change move, name, lv...
but I can change picture
somebody help me

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Of course that can help you!

Contact me via private message I will give you the answer ^^

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Does anyone know what I should search to edit trainers with a hex editor, because it is most effective and not glitchy ;D.

It would be appreciated.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2008
could some one tell me on unlz-gba on the ruby rom what is prof oaks number

HeroBlue

Pokemon Professor
Years
Is there a possibility to create a Trainer with custom-made-sprite? Like do the sprite with a graphic-program, then load it into the ROM, etc..

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
Okay, sorry for the idiocy that will come out from this comment, as maybe my mind just can't seem to grasp the concept of scripting/editing trainers and fights fully. Suppose I want to make a trainer. I would open Pet to look for an open space, and write down that offset (so that I know what their pokemon are), correct? If so, Then what? Am I supposed to write a script in ScriptEd, and if so, what do I do next? (I've figured this much out finally)

And also, how do I edit names? When I click "Options" like in the tutorial, all I see are "Show as Text" and "Make Script". An explanation would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back