• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

Err... where are the girls? We need some competitors here.
EDIT: At least there is 1 supporter in the reviewing contest now. This contest might be interesting to watch!

Last edited:
Years

I saw it, it was Urugamosu and Bloodex.

Even if one of them wins, they still have to pick one member to transfer the Supporter prize to.

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years

I agreed with you, Hikari10. This contest is coming to close this night (in my area).
Never mind, the contest is already closed now.
By the way, I'm starting to wonder who's the winner.

Last edited:
Years

Can't wait to see who will turn italic blue, I will then congratulate that member in question.

Still don't know which Supporter tier is being offered though, might be Tier 4 or 5 since they're the most common ones given as prizes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

It was more to see if i could get my lazy-butt to actually write it but it was wasted.Oh well back to Procrastination!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back