• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Night, Dipu.

I actually should be getting off, as well. >_> Long day tomorrow, so I hopefully will actually get some sleep haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Played some LoL, sucked at it, now should probably sleep but most likely will stay up another hour.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Good night xD

I'm going to bed in a half hour. I got school at 7:30 am tomorrow and I gotta be up at 5 in the morning. Plus tomorrow imma be hella busy yo.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Still got to finish my homework then I'm going to eat in like an hour. It's almost midnight here so I should probably get back to finishing my vocab.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I guess I should really be sleeping anyway...

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I never fall asleep until like 1 or 2 at night. It's become a habit but there was a stretch where I slept at 3 and I went to school running on 4 hours of sleep. One of my priorities is fixing my sleep schedule but it's much easier said than done. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If you have a lot of will, I used to stay up all one night and then sleep at a normal time the next night. My boyfriend can't do that because he has no will and will skip classes to sleep if he doesn't get enough.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well...I don't think there's a person in the world who thinks "I just LOVE getting no sleep!", lmao.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I never fall asleep until like 1 or 2 at night. It's become a habit but there was a stretch where I slept at 3 and I went to school running on 4 hours of sleep. One of my priorities is fixing my sleep schedule but it's much easier said than done. :P

Same for me - My sleep cycle is screwed up.

Tis quarter after midnight. And I'll proably be up for another hour or two. Or three.

The least amount of sleep I've ran on was just over 3 hours - back to back band trips, one to play at a football game far away (We got back at 3 am.) and then we have to leave at 7am for a band contest.

I got through the day but I was hyped up on my special brew. It's what I call my mixture of energy drinks and other assorted junk. I mix gatorade, monster, a nos powershot, sugar, and coffee. And yes, it tastes as disgusting as it sounds. I've since refined the recipe, but it's still a very disgusting concoction.

Last edited:

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Finally finished my vocab. Now I got one more thing to do and I'm done for the night.

If you have a lot of will, I used to stay up all one night and then sleep at a normal time the next night. My boyfriend can't do that because he has no will and will skip classes to sleep if he doesn't get enough.

I've actually done that a few times, maybe 3/4 times since Christmas. Once it gets close to noon my body starts to shut down but at least I fall asleep at like 8 or 9.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I need my minimum 5-6 hours of sleep every night lols. I can run on little sleep, but my concentration/focus levels will be close to zero and I tend to doze off in lectures with little notice. >< My sleep cycle used to be really bad last year; I'd go to bed around 3-5 am and get up around 8 am for lectures, thanks to the internet. It's more or less fixed now, thank goodness xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I like to get a good 8 hours these days, which is annoying since due to the nature of my work, I might be called up early in the morning, so I usually have to go to bed at a reasonable time just so I'm not completely buggered the next day.

I used to be really bad though, but I guess now that I'm not on the internet as much these days I don't really have much of reason to stay up all night doing.... nothing, haha.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I sleep about 6~8 hours practically every day, sleeping at 10 if there's school, waking up at 6am, if there's no school tomorrow, I will sleep at around 12 something, while waking up at around 7 am. I guess I have the best sleep cycle around here, but my gets ruin during the holidays/vacation, I normally sleep at around 2 or 3 while waking up at around 9 to 10.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I'd actually become a nocturnal if it wasn't for school.I can function on really no sleep at all.The most i can go is two days without sleep.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I did an all-nighter once or twice and it was hell for me, not because I didn't want to sleep, but on both occasions, it was because I was too excited about the next day's events. I can't sleep if I am too excited.

The next day though, after I came home, its 2pm and I slept straight away all they way until the next day and woke up at 10 am. What a Snorlax I am.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
I'd actually become a nocturnal if it wasn't for school.I can function on really no sleep at all.The most i can go is two days without sleep.

why would you want to be nocturnal? it sucks - there's pretty much nothing to do, or anyone to see.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
He has the internet! With the internet, the possibilities are endless!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
All-nighters? I've done them. Stayed up sitting in front of my laptop until I heard the birds singing and saw the sky turning from midnight blue to sky blue. Witnessed for myself the rising of the sun. I even saw a pink morning sky, supposedly signalling rain later on in the day (still unproven by me xD). I crashed around 7 pm and woke up around 4 am. What a screwed-up sleep cycle I had. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back