• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firefox Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic Flame

Banned
Years
14e2807284148d2a7a98756e00928428-10987.jpg

Firefox Fan-Club
"All thinks Firefox"
Current Staff:
------ Owners ----------------------------
Mystic Flame
Alchemist Alphonse
--------------------------------------------
------ Members --------------------------
PD Wooper
Aaron5367
Omega II
Pokedragonfire
------ Links -------------------------------
Banners
Spread Firefox
Mozilla Homepage
Firefox Homepage
Product List

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Well I use FireFox and ThunderBird because Mozilla is awsome! I will for sure join this club. Am I too bold if I ask to be Co Owner?

Mystic Flame

Banned
Years
Product List

Here are all of Mozilla's Products
product-firefox.png
Firefox
product-thunderbird.png
Thunderbird
product-mozilla.png
Mozilla Suite
product-bugzilla.png
Bugzilla
product-camino.png
Camino
128px-Sunbird-256x256-white.png
Sunbird

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
So what is your favorite feature in Firefox? I like the Bookmarks Toolbar alot! It gives you a full page view and sill gives you some of your favorites visible.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
I also like when you are viewing source codes though FireFox they are all color coded for you as opposed to IE where it just shows up just in Notepad.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Woah, I didnt eve see that thing there. That is way better than the Google toolbar in Internet Explorer cuase then a bunch of other toolbars you dont want get downloaded.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Well, it seems the other owner of this fan club has been banned so I guess I shall take over the operations to this club.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
I want to join, but trust me I won't be around much.
I would like to use Firefox, but firefox and Windows 2000 don't mix, and I keep getting a XPCOM error, which I couldn't fix until I uninstalled Firefox.
There is some xpcom.dll file I need to replace (well, at least I think...) but I cannot find the correct replacement file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back