• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Heroes: The Wrath of Jealousy - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2008
Ooo - Im so excited. I keep reading over everyones characters and the entrance posts so far. Loving it - Haha.

Really looking forward to how this develops!~ :D

Hope everyone is having a nice day! <3

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha i'm havin a great day... i'm hoping Sandslash's ominous feeling and such about the tower coming down is inspriing some amazing ideas :D i'm tempted to just continue and let the slow posters catch up =X

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
Just do something to make my character move. Apart from sitting there with her Pokemon, there's really nothing else she can do... except get a job. And I do so love to post. I must say, I'm appalled with myself - I made my character despise strangers. That's just great, isn't it?

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
It's ok, Sweet_Dreams. x3 Jett does too, it makes for nice character development, but I must admit, it is a bit more challenging.

Sweet Dreams

Years
Yes, I know. Do you know what this means? The only two trainers who are anywhere near each other both have no wish to meet a stranger, let alone talk to them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i caved in and posted, got too excited waiting haha, i really enjoy this character. I kinda didn't have him leave so i could keep him open for interaction before he sped off towards spear pillar

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
Judgement.... DENIED!!!

just kidding, its a great sign up and a nice balance. Welcome to our dysfunctional little family, make yourself at home with your first post whenever you're ready.

oh and one minor housekeeping detail.... Umbreongirl, your Umbreon talking with your char... kinda steps on Jim and Celebi's power. If we could stop that, it would be absolutely wonderful.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
alright i'll have to make my first post later though. I stayed up late yesterday doing this and woke up 10mins before school started so dont want to risk being late again. If i have time in the morning I'll post it then otherwise it will have to wait until after school again. Can't wait to start though it should be fun.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2008
Haha - Loving the squabble. :P

Just one quick question - Do we ALL have to visit the Spear Pillar place atleast once? Or all at the same time?

Coz I have no means of travelling there yet. So just wondering. Thanks.

Sweet Dreams

Years
Oh, I totally love writing my character and her Pokemon. Hey, I've been thinking; do I need to include in my history Manaphy giving her its powers, and does there have to be a physical characteristic that changes about her when she uses the power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back