• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2016
im looking for tilesets from the pokemon ranger games if anyone has a link to them it would be appriciated

majorgames

Nevermind my Pokeball logo request, as I decided just to scratch it.

Off topic: Can someone tell me if its the right size? If not, does anyone have measurements?
Spoiler:

seems to be right...each of thouse squares has to be 8x8 i tested one of them and it is 8x8...

little fun fact if you make each of thouse 8 by 8 squars 1 pixle it will make up the same sprite used in D/P/Pt/HG/SS to show at the begining of a battle how many pokemon a trainer has

Wilcomon

Best mapper you've ever seen
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
its parhaps a litle bit big
a tilest with Black White and randome tiles(or tiles look like Black White)
for rmxp (outside and inside a different set IF POSSEBLE!)

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
I can't seem to find the D/PPt Overworld sprites for RMXP. Can anyone link me to them please?

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
Years
Does anyone have Hoenn Tileset with all the buildings/flowers/grass/other little things? I tried making it myself, but failed. Thanks :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 14, 2011
B/W PokeIcons

I don't know if this has been requested here before, but does anyone have the Black/White PokeIcons ready for use in Pokemon Essentials?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Erm...I'm not sure if anyone can do this, but is it possible for someone to rip or find me an audio file of the attack Perish Song? GBA or DS is fine since they sound very similar.

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2013
i have a request i like to have pokemon black and white overworld in rpg maker xp format so can anyone please help me

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
I have a request for making a rental system for a battle frontier like place.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
i have a request i like to have pokemon black and white overworld in rpg maker xp format so can anyone please help me

Nobody has put them into RMXP format yet, so I suggest doing them yourself by using an RMXP charset template (here) and if you need the overworlds, they're right here.

Does anyone have the over world sprite for Waterfall? Just how you can see it going down the water...

What exactly are you looking for?

I have a request for making a rental system for a battle frontier like place.

You're not allowed to request events/scripts here. Here's what you can request.
I recommend eventing/scripting it yourself, and then if you're having trouble, post in the General game making help thread, and ask for help.

Back