• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Right then, like where did everyone go O_o
Micaela is off, Archipelago is off, Assira is off, You and I appear to be the only ones on.

Edit: Website lied, Arch is still on.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
It's Tae Kwon Do, mate. TaE Kwon Do.

No, I wasn't gone. I was eating dinner; couldn't say anything because my mum practically forced me away from the computer. Except now I have to take a shower. At least I posted? :P

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I really love how you never mention me :P

EDIT: I posted and hopefully you guys don't go post crazy.

Last edited:

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
I just had to check this one out. This RP looks very good so far, so I think I'll join. I think a character fitting the rogue archetype would do very well in this sort of environment, so that's what I'll try. My sign up is below:

Name*: Glenn
Age*: 23
Gender*: Male
Personality: Glenn's character alignment is chaotic good. Being very suspicious about the government's response to the incident, he stopped caring about law and order long ago, not that it mattered much anyway considering how lawless his hometown was. Despite his rough exterior though, he does try his best to follow his heart, though also believes that the end justifies the means. He could be an all around good person provided that you could get on his good side.

Appearance*: Having green eyes and light brown hair dyed black, what most people said as he grew up was that he looked very much like his father. He stands at about 5"8 and weighs in at around 150. As for clothing, he wears biker gear with a red and black leather jacket, a matching hat and boots, and has a pair of goggles that always hang around his neck. He also wears a black backpack with a pokeball pattern.

History*: After spending years travelling around the Orre region, Glenn decided that Colosseum battles weren't enough and he decided to expand his horizons elsewhere. After taking a ferry to a faraway region, things were looking good until he arrived in Balice and shortly afterwards, the plague appeared and his world suddenly turned upside down.

RP sample: First, he arrives to what he believed to be one of the best and brightest cities in the region and days later, sees everything disintegrating before his eyes. Already, everything was starting to look bleak as he saw people get really desperate. Stealing to survive was okay, but killing is too extreme even for him and he certainly saw a lot of it. The news reports say that it's all because of some sort of mysterious disease that can kill both humans and pokemon, but Glenn knows that something else is at work. Some of the government's actions seemed awfully suspicious! There were also some things that reeked of a cover-up! After having armed troopers take away all of his Pokémon except for his starter, Glenn went to the bar to sulk. Right when he ordered some wine and as soon as he put the glass to his lips, zombies broke into the place! After killing one and seriously wounding two more, Glenn and his partner ran back to their house and the first thing that Glenn did was slump into the couch. After thinking for several hours, Glenn realized that he must get to the bottom of this and get some much needed answers. The time to act was now!

Pokemon: One
Species: Tyranitar
Name: Godzilla

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
I just had to check this one out. This RP looks very good so far, so I think I'll join. I think a character fitting the rogue archetype would do very well in this sort of environment, so that's what I'll try. My sign up is below:
I just had to check this one out. This RP looks very good so far, so I think I'll join.
This RP looks very good so far,

*Snicker* Sure, let's just go with that!

I'm joking, this Roleplay has been rather fun in all honesty, even if it lost all meaning and sensibility what-so-ever. 1-up for anarchy.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Accepted Corrupt Plague

It has gotten a little crazy though, and with tonights Event/Misadventure it will go so much more crazy that the psychiatric ward of a hospital will look like a collection of average people, also this smiley has a mustache ={D

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
So, what would the completely insane and probably painful event be this time? A swarm of Beedrill arrive which also happen to be infected, causing everyone on the entire planet - including the pokemon - to turn into zombies minus our characters, thus leaving them to fight off a good six-billion human zombies and many more Pokemon?

Penny: This doesn't look good to me...

Me: *Pulls lever which opens up trap-door beneath Penny's feet* I thought I'd told you to stay in Balice!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I'm actually caught between two Events, which means with my sadistic attitude I might end up doing a double event tonight, and just to let you know the zombies will continue to be explosive through those events[not like the storm where it abated right before the next event]
But the double event depends on how i'm feeling later when I actually go to post it. mustache smiley ={D

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
I had forgotten that the zombies were explosive. If Penny and Yui don't leave soon, then the combination of rotting zombies which have been set on fire might not go down that well for them... Also, a little question for Totodile12345 here. Would the shop that your character happened to have literally fallen into happen to be the tiny little corner-shop that Cal and Kel happen to be in?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
So you forgot that little factoid )=
I ANNOUNCE IT IN LARGE RED CAPITAL LETTERS AND YOU FORGET?!?!?!
Ah well, you aren't going to forget tonights, whether I choose only one or both >=3

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
Let's just say I'm one of the more forgetful people... Ooh, please do both! Surely it can't cause any more havoc than what's already been thrown into this Roleplay, can it? It... can? Ugh, why do I even bother?

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
a fun apocalypse. Just like call of duty zombies which was only meant to be for fun then turned into something very big.

Back