• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
Pokemon Do not appear in Advance map and a-starter what to do?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 26, 2018
Can someone give me link to patched file or maybe mail the link to me cuz I tried patching the ROM but it didn't work out
My email is : zodiachacker91@gmail. com

Years
In Advance-Map I can only use Pokémon from Bulbasaur to Chimchar. How can I add Pokémon from Generation 4 to 5 in the grass?

HAXorus621

Beginner at ROM hacking, hoping to get better.
Years
alright so ive just downloaded the patch, rom, ini's and tools i need so in theory i should b ready to hack, but i got a major problem thnx to advancemap

"For extended wild Pokémon, overwrite FC 03 at offset D027C of the .exe of Advance Map 1.92."

WHAT does this mean??? found the pastebin instructions earlier in all these replies, but that didnt help as i couldnt find D027C or anything. idk what any of this exe hex editing stuff means or what any of it is. someone help plz

(wish there was a custom advancemap tbh, like kristanangel's 802 patch but without the bugs (bugs r the reason im remaking my 721 hack using this))

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Anime Cry mod (Artificial Red Version 1.0)

Features 9.10 patch
Fixed:
-Spinda fixed freeze game (insert 2 frame sprite.png, but glitch 1 frame)
-Victreebel fixed movesets (does not restart the game)
-Deoxys (insert sprite.png)
Bug:
-glitch 1 frame Spinda. (I dont know how fix it.)
-glitch text error appears at the beginning

More detailed
Spoiler:

patch for Pokemon - Fire Red Version (USA) (V1.0)
Download:
Farfetch'd has no moves in this when you get him from the Spearow Trade.
EDIT: Also, Sacred Fire is supposed to be a Special move, but it's a Physical move. And Diglett doesn't seem to any moves past Astonish.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 10, 2023
Hello, I downloaded your base, and I went to test on route 1, put some pok?mon of another generation and I made a test in the hall of fame, and bugou when appearing the VICTINI appeared the clafary in the place and locked everything.

Do you know anything about the hall of fame?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
How can i mega evolve please i didn't find a mega braclet or mega stones neather??

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 18, 2023
Can someone please post a working G3HS for this? Not just the ini the whole thing..Cant seem to get it to work with just the ini...same with PGE..Please and thank you.

Septentrion

Evilutionary biologist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Has any completed hacks using this a baserom? I recently made a hack with another baserom and it turned out that it had a lot more problems from than what was advertised.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
My game keeps resetting at a specific double battle in Victory Road involving a Tauros and a Miltank. I tried swapping out the Pokemon to no avail. Any fixes?
EDIT: Upon further notice, it was actually just a girl next to someone named Cool Trainer Colby. Still can't find her team to find out what's wrong though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
So i downloaded this patch, patched my rom and everything worked fine. But as soon as i open advance map and try to edit the wild pokemon, the pokemon only go up to arceus and not the 721 pokemon included!? I can't find any information on what i need to do to get all the pokemon in the game! Please help thanks

Back