• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
^I don't see anything wrong with that at all, you probably don't even have to ask.

Shiren can't control her excitement :3

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Hmmm… ExtremeGamer hasn't answered my VM yet :/ if he hasn't answered before tomorrow then he is no longer reserved.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Don't know why I just thought of this now, but when we finally get to the first floor boss how is that going to work? I mean the boss battle. Will the bosses health be a part of the event post relating to it? Or will there be something like an ongoing health bar that the players will be able to keep up with in the IC or OOC? I understand if that information is something you don't want to reveal at the moment, but I'm an overly curious person that likes knowing everything they can before something happens and I feel like I must ask. I'm also under the impression from one of your previous statements that we're nowhere near finding the boss (Like at least a couple of weeks away).

Sapphire Rose

Years
Don't know why I just thought of this now, but when we finally get to the first floor boss how is that going to work? I mean the boss battle. Will the bosses health be a part of the event post relating to it? Or will there be something like an ongoing health bar that the players will be able to keep up with in the IC or OOC? I understand if that information is something you don't want to reveal at the moment, but I'm an overly curious person that likes knowing everything they can before something happens and I feel like I must ask. I'm also under the impression from one of your previous statements that we're nowhere near finding the boss (Like at least a couple of weeks away).

I will take care of the Boss's health bar in the event posts c: let's just say I kinda "control" him. I don't want to reveal any more about the boss since everything of it is secret c;

No Wolfy, you can't exchange information for Cherry Cola... Just warning.

Bit busy still atm, I'll see if I can sneak a post in on Monday.

PUBLIC HOLIDAY FTW!

I know about your and Skymin's absence so don't worry about it c: just make sure to pass your finals.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Im not done with my SU, i'll edit it later, tell me if there's something that bothers you.

Real Life Name: Axel Blaze
In-game name: Steve

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Axel is brave, never is scared but doesn't like to reveal so much information about him to the others and is a little suspicious. He likes action its the reason he joined SAO: to defeat all the monsters/bosses from SAO. The more he defeats, the more he is happy but never kills players; he likes to be a green player, not an PKer. He is a good guy but doesn't make so much friends because of his suspicious look. What he hates to, or never will reveal he is a beater. Axel has kind of a...calm personality. He likes silence and hates noise.

In real life, he's has the same personality, but isn't that shy with friends, still a calm personality though. He has more of a

History:
Axel lives with his mother. His father works in some other city in the USA, he was always shy after his father went to work in another city. He seems sad he can't live with his entire family. That happened some years ago. He was born and raised in a calm city in the USA, that's good for him.
Skills:
- Cooking
- Detecton
- Battle Healing
- One handed straight sword

Sword arts:

- Fire Power: I dont know how to explain it but I'll try; The user's sword becomes Red: the sword catches fire with the possibility of creating a Fire Tornado.

- Sword Speed - The Sword becomes light blue and its attack becomes faster that can confuse the opponent and he can hardly dodge the attacks.
Level: 15
Code: Link Start!

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
ExtremeGamer-

Your personality is way too short and same goes foe the history section. Your appearence picture doesn't work and we'd like a description in the appearence section too. Sword Arts can glow only one color. You only have one sword because the skill "dual blades" is an unique skill which only GM's can give away (or not). Usernames don't have spaces (it would be "AxelBlaze" )

Please fix these things c:

EDIT: just realized you said "NOT DONE YET" hehe~ my fault ^^;;

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@PinkSapphire/ShinyDiamond mostly, but also to everyone else: Can you check my prices and boosts to make sure they are not too high or too low? I really had very little to work off of when setting them, so I don't know what the average price should be for any of these things or how hard it is to boost things.

Edit: Machomuu, if you can do sword arts with rocks, why shouldn't you be able to do them with an ol' pigskin? Put some spikes on that thing and you've got yourself a weapon!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Edit: Machomuu, if you can do sword arts with rocks, why shouldn't you be able to do them with an ol' pigskin? Put some spikes on that thing and you've got yourself a weapon!
Heheh, I like the way you think. I might somehow implement that into my character somehow, now that the idea's in my head.

Also, I've edited my SU to make it (hopefully) more useful and attractive. I also added the bit about Alistair that took place before the start of the RP.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@PinkSapphire/ShinyDiamond mostly, but also to everyone else: Can you check my prices and boosts to make sure they are not too high or too low? I really had very little to work off of when setting them, so I don't know what the average price should be for any of these things or how hard it is to boost things.

Seems reasonable enough. Let's hear from Pink's opinion~

Sapphire Rose

Years

They're reasonable enough c: I see SD already agreed on it too ^^

Machomuu- It's your turn to post ^^ it's You-Me-Wolfy-ShinyDiamond c:

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Hmm, an attempted ripoff(or is it?), a proposed deal with the devil, and haggling at its absolute worst(I mean pathetic). Yep, this was/is a battle for the ages. I'm interested where this will head now that it's started.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Just posted with a disappointingly short post :(

*pats back* it's good enough c: don't worry too much about it. It's hard to make long detailed posts when nothing much happened ^^

Hmm, an attempted ripoff(or is it?), a proposed deal with the devil, and haggling at its absolute worst(I mean pathetic). Yep, this was/is a battle for the ages. I'm interested where this will head now that it's started.

A luna cape from 1300 col to 800 col xD I wonder if Ryuusa will be okay with that and if he doesn't accept… then I wonder how Nirvana will react

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I will not be able to post for the week and other weeks, probably. I have no laptop to use once I go to school, and will just be browsing mobile. I will probably be active during the weekends though, if I go home. Or until I get my laptop back. :) buh-bye!

Sapphire Rose

Years
I will not be able to post for the week and other weeks, probably. I have no laptop to use once I go to school, and will just be browsing mobile. I will probably be active during the weekends though, if I go home. Or until I get my laptop back. :) buh-bye!

Ohh... that's too bad :< I hope you get your laptop back soon.

I posted but I don't like the quility of my post ^^;;; can someone PM or VM me if I made any grammar mistakes, please? I'd appreciate that.

Back