• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

It is interesting that that it's been 5 generations and Dark is still incredibly under-utilized. I mean, really, there aren't that many Dark-type pokemon or moves. Same with steel, to an extent, but I think that even that has a larger presence than Dark does.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oi what the gym leaders types are I'm pretty sure are along the lines of spoilers. Why can't anyone use spoiler tags :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

sigh i know that but it's common courtesy. :/

Eh whatever i'm not in the mood for this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

B/W's was spoiled to me so I didn't enjoy it as much as I could have.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
meow meow meow. *purr*
(My net has been acting up all day but now its finally working. yes!)
mew meoow meow meow *puur* meow meow
(plus having a good time with the anime baka no test lmao. funniest show ever)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Technically I had a pretty blue 'blue' theme doing on when I had Ash as my avatar too because he wears a lot of blue. but thanks? I can't even see my own theme right now haha.

I have heard of that anime but I have never watched it. Don't really intend to either.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Eh, I have a feeling that BW/B2W2 will always be the height of Pokemon's storytelling. In terms of characters, character development, and complexity, the others just couldn't touch it, especially since Pokemon has always been known as the game with the simple story and a big bad.

I won't say that it's the best game in terms of story, and as far as RPGs in general go, it's just OK, but it definitely hit a number of strides for pokemon. Maybe XY will be underwhelming story-wise, but GF has potential, so I'll just wait and see, because I'm hopeful that XY will take advantage of that potential.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years

Is that why you're so against spoilers, Binary? Sorry about that.

Anyways, the new Korra episode was awesome. I like the fights but I'm disappointed that they always get interrupted.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
banned because I will just put this avatar intro here(I was going to put the original one but I found this....different one)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not sure if you posted here by mistake or seems likeit because you forgot your number. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back