• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
Years
I do that all the time. I'm really looking forward to watching The Sopranos from start to end, even though I know how the show ends.

Has a television show or movie ever "moved" you emotionally?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
All the time. There's too many for me to even name. Best example would probably be Lion King though.

Have you ever stayed up all night playing video games?

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
Years
Not once have I ever.

Have you ever cooked something, but you accidentally ended up forgetting about it and burned it to the point where it set the fire alarm off?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
No I am very, very paranoid about that kind of thing ahaha. The only time I burn stuff is when I have the pan too hot and it chars the outside before the inside is done cooking. Also toast, when my housemates cook freezer waffles and don't reset the timer to low.

In the same vein, have you ever managed to make something explode in the microwave unintentionally?

Years
no never but I known one time I burn something in microwave and my sister ...........I don't want to tell anybody.

Have you ever accidentally fall on somebody.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh my god oh my god so when I was in like first grade I was talking to my friend in the cafeteria and I wasn't paying attention and started eating off of her plate. I was mortified omg.

Have you ever done something minor that you've been really embarrassed about regardless?

Years
Existing. But really I'm very easily embarrassed so yes ;u;

Have you ever listened to the same song for hours?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Also an embarrassing story from when I was younger-- I had a playlist made up of only different versions of Caramelldansen. And I listened to it on a loop. what was middle school even

Have you ever forgotten laundry in the washer for way too long?

Years
Yes then it started to stink so I had to rewash

Have you ever accidentally eaten something expired?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Urgh yeah I made oatmeal with expired milk a few weeks ago that was disgusting.

Have you ever eaten something cold that is really not meant to be? Not counting pizza!

Years
Yeah I tend to eat soup right out of the can because I'm lazy

Have you ever had food poisoning?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
okay thats gross ngl

I have! I went out to eat when I was little and got sick off a cheeseburger. And, with child logic, I refused to eat cheeseburgers for years.

Have you ever broken something valuable of someone else's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back