• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
C: while I'm here I'd like to order a scotch on the rocks!

Apparently Sapphire put a lot of work into balancing the races (I'm told) but I'm curious as to where she is going with this RP.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I guess, but to be fair there was lack of any character's like Solo where one wrong action can lead to combat. Anyway I don't want to argue about it (especially with Lili seeing as she wants to castrate people with Elene's violin bow).
Hey, I told you that secret in full confidence! x3
Um. Oh. Oh. Oh.

Oh.

Oh God.

Oh dear God.

HOLY F***ING SH**, HIDE YOUR KIDS.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Apparently Sapphire put a lot of work into balancing the races (I'm told) but I'm curious as to where she is going with this RP.
Given the history and a certain thing she said about the Student Council earlier, as well as the existence of Fairy Tale, I have a good idea of what'll happen, but I'll wait until the first teacher post to solidify it.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@machomuu: Your new avatar makes me feel a surge in my loins.

I want to see if we can have a eunuch student by the end of the day >:D

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
*is fed up with more than a page of new posts* The he** is this? I come back after important business, & you weaklings (no offense, just acting like Fang from Unchained Blades) make a clutter. I need a drink, so no one bother me. Otherwise, you'll get a taste of the Dragon Emperor.

Bartender, surprise me!

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Wolf and Lili, next time you have an argument please don't do that here c: and don't worry, there is no way Solo and Frio get away with it. (no offense eve and Khawill xD)

Where am I going with this RP? :/ was that criticism as in "nothing is really happening and nothing makes sense"? Anyways, the real story will start in Ryuu's next post, and you'll like the idea I hope. If it wasn't criticism and you meant you are curious to how this roleplay will end, it's a big secret I won't reveal to anyone (not even in exchange for cherry cola)

And yes, I spended weeks on this Roleplay just perfectionating and adding things to the story, at the end rewriting it. It also took me awhile to learn the BB codes xD

SD- I somehow knew it would be Fang from unchained blades xD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
So, who's sitting behind Nami again? I don't need to know, but for Tak's sake, he'll notice the other student.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
@PinkSapphire: Just asking out of curiousity of what you have planned.

@ShinyDiamond: Yup you've got it right. Kakusu sat behind her.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Khawill, Frio's a greater roommate than Solo is ever going to admit. They could almost start a sitcom, though Solo would just get pissed off.

I can imagine three girls who'd be watching said sitcom... Through the Dorm Window.

Scripturient

I think I've lost it.
Years
Hello, I've been keeping tabs with this RP and like the activity I've been seeing with it. Before I make a SU, I just wanted to check if there are still spots open. That and are Fairies gender restricted? I didn't see any restrictions in the fairy slot, but was just curious.

Thanks.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
@Scripturient; Not the GM, so this may not be true but of what I understand there's one spot so you've had perfect timing. (In the OP it has one slot open, if you look under accepted characters).

I don't know about fairies. I guess not, although once again, I'm not the GM so whatever I say is not final. Just a head's up there C:

@everyoneelse; Where the heck is Sorae, then (in the classroom)? I know I left him near a window staring off into space and playing with a gecko...

Right now, if anyone wants to interact, he's literally playing with a gecko or tapping his pencil impatiently. Your choice. IN the meantime, I must get back to work.

Scripturient

I think I've lost it.
Years
Thanks, DeLaMuerte. I just went ahead and tossed one together really quickly. Well, I hope I hit everything on the head. If I missed anything, just let me know.

Name: Gideon Elias Adler

Nickname: Tinker Bell, much to his chagrin. Only called this by those who tease him about being a fairy.

Species: Fairy

Appearance: Picture provides main profile, but just a few more details to round out the concept. Gideon stands approximately 6'2". His build is lean but not scrawny. When transformed into a fairy, he maintains his same appearance, but a set of wings appears on his back. Much to his chagrin, when in his fairy form, he stands no more than 5 inches, one of the smallest fairies he's ever encountered.
Spoiler:

Personality: It would be hard to purely quantify Gideon's personality in few words, but if one were to take their best stab at it, they would likely refer to him as: Witty, sarcastic, emotionally distant at first glance and intelligent. Ever since childhood, Gideon had always been a bit too smart for his own good. Where as he always had a knack for school and intellectual things in general, he rather enjoyed exerting his abilities in teasing others and, in regards to his natural fairy inclination, screwing people over in deals. Never passing up a chance to make a satirical comment at another, he doesn't do so as a rebel or trouble maker. In fact, he is quite well behaved. His teasing is usually a misguided way of trying to make friends and even more so when he tries to flirt. Women as a whole confound and mystify the poor young man. He doesn't get nervous when speaking with them, he just ends up saying the wrong thing at always the wrong time.

One of his few pet peeves, are people who think more highly of themselves than they should. That is when his harmless teasing would become quite serious and he will always do his best to humble those who act in such a way. Without even realizing it, he at times commits this very sin he so loathes. He often thinks nothing can touch him or his abilities. He is quite proud of his intelligence and won't hesitate to flaunt it in the right setting. Over time he has gotten better at controlling this, but he still has a ways to go. The few things that can calm him after a hard day, is the presence of music. Growing up playing the piano, he always possessed a passion for it. So much that he will do his school work secluded away from the world and listening to Bach and Beethoven on repeat over and over again.

History: Born in the Youkai realm, Gideon had the great fortune of being adopted by two very loving and fairly normal parents. (As normal as two Youkai can be.) Having never grown up under the false pretense that he was the child of these two individuals, he has never known his real parents, one of which he could only assume was in fact a fairy. It never troubled him much, but it did always garner a great deal of his curiosity. He didn't know if his biological parents were still alive, but he loved his adoptive parents and always respected them as if they were them.

His childhood was fairly blasé as these things went. School, awkward friendships and typical child drama. He was never picked on 'abusively' but neither was he the popular kid in school. He loved school, but primarily because that was where he first was exposed to music. His music teacher was a nasty old thing, but she found a way to inspire him to find an instrument that he loved. Ever since this discovery of the piano, he lost almost all time for friends. Outside of school, he would either be studying, or practicing. It worried his parents, but they thought it better than him constantly pulling harmless pranks on innocent bystanders.

Attending the Youkai academy was actually his idea. He thought it a good opportunity for him to try and make it on his own and see if he could learn more about who he was. Gideon was never happy being a fairy. In his opinion, it was one of the most unmanly Youkai one could be. His acceptance of it was better over time, but he still had never fully come to terms with it. His element of magic always seemed to be with electricity, but he could only use it in his fairy form. Of the few times he ever transformed in front of others, he garnered the horrible nickname of "Tinker Bell". It took him many years to actually know who the name referred to in the human realm and instantly hated it.

Weakness: When in fairy form, he has a very difficult time flying in the rain and his physical strength is next to nothing. Is oddly afraid of the dark.

Other: Nope

Code: Watermelon Strawberry

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Scripturient- DeLaMuerte pretty much answered your questions the way I would do c:

Anyways… your SU looks very good c: you are accepted~ welcome to Youkai Academy ^^

And with this, all the spots are filled in Youkai Academy!

Khawill

<3
Years
Khawill, Frio's a greater roommate than Solo is ever going to admit. They could almost start a sitcom, though Solo would just get pissed off.

I can imagine three girls who'd be watching said sitcom... Through the Dorm Window.

And he doesn't even know Solo is actually his roommate, he doesn't even know your name :D

Scripturient

I think I've lost it.
Years
Thank you Pink. I also apologize to everyone if there were any discrepancies or thoughts that might not have been coherently portrayed in the SU. For reasons I can't begin to explain, I was up at 3 A.M. and just decided to work on it then. >_>

Anyway, I'll be sure to try and get a post up today.

Back