• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen You know what really annoys me...

Are Black 2 and White 2 old?

• Of course they are!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No way!

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
Years
Is that I constantly hear people saying Black 2 and White 2 are old games! It hasn't even been out for a year yet. Grrr! Do you think Black 2 and White 2 are old and out the way? I certainly don't.

By the way, I'll be making a new Black 2 file later.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Yeah, I don't even consider HG/SS old, hell not even Diamond. I think people just need something new to play at all time, there are always rom hacks.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I find that really strange that they're saying that tbh. :( I mean maybe because X/Y was announced, but they're not even a year old - and I don't really even consider B/W old. Probably because time has flown I guess??

Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
Hell no. B2W2 isn't old, a full year hasn't even passed yet.
Idec if games are old, as long as they're fun to play...

Years
I find that really strange that they're saying that tbh. :( I mean maybe because X/Y was announced, but they're not even a year old - and I don't really even consider B/W old. Probably because time has flown I guess??

Basically what she said, I don't think Black 2 & White 2 are "old" despite the recent talk about X & Y.

I don't think Black & White, or even 4th Gen are old, but maybe 3rd Gen and before are old by now imo.

Years
I don't think they're old! I just got Black 2 on Valentine's Day. I don't think Black/White are either really. Now my first game, Blue, yeah I'd consider them old.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Technically they aren't, but somehow I managed to play through a full three or four times already, despite how busy I was this year! To me they've lost their "shiny new game" feeling, but I wouldn't call the games themselves old.

Back