• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Switching between Red Alert 2 and Metal Gear Rising, two really amazing games.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019

I NEED DAT

Playing Tekken Tag Tournament 2 after so long. Really glad to get back to it though. Shaking the rust off and learning more in the progress.

dudley-jacket.gif

Likewise, I'm playing Street Fighter 3 after almost a year. This is probably the hardest fighting game out there. Tekken is the hardest to learn, but SF3 takes some real skills.

Railgun

Ever Day Another New Adventure
Years
Just got Lighting Returns so working on that while tackling my Last Story run.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Pokemon X. :D

Aside from that, I just downloaded the demo version of Bravely Default. I wanted to see what that game is about. I found it interesting when it was first announced, so Imma go see it for myself! And if I like it, I am soo gonna buy it.

Sir Codin

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Years
I finally started playing Bravely Default. I'll be switching back and forth between that game, and Fire Emblem: Awakening. I need to go back to playing some more Pokémon Y.

Last edited:

TY

Playing Tiberian Sun, I want to finish every C&C campaign before March and i already finished 4 campaigns :3

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
Right now i'm playing: Terraria,Sacred 2 Fallen Angel,Defiance,Harvest Moon Back to Nature, and Final Fantasy VII, all on PS3.

I'm just getting into Terraria, and really like it so far. I've only been sporadically messing around before today, but tonight i've read a good beginner's guide and am ready to take the plunge.

Defiance isn't the most polished MMO, and really feels less like an MMO than i'm used to (nowhere near WoW,FFXIV, or even MapleStory). However, it is still pretty fun and engaging when you temper your expectations.....if the critical error message doesn't get you in the middle of a mission.

I actually haven't beaten FFVII yet, as I bought it used back in the day and the 3rd disc was damaged. Now I have it on PSN and am ready for the experience. I haven't even allowed myself to look at the ending or anything beyond the end of the 2nd disc for all these years.

Sacred I play pretty much because the game has always resonated with me. I already played hundreds of hours when I used to be on Xbox Live, now i've already put over 150 again.

I have a 3DS XL coming in the mail, along with Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Pokemon X, and am very excited to see what the new (at least new to me) handheld has to offer. I might pick up Etrian Odyssey and that MegaTen game also

*update*
I'm currently playing Pokemon X and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

I haven't gotten far in Pokemon X yet (my last save was after getting the first badge), as Monster Hunter is just too good to put down! There is a whole world of difference in how well you play in this game,and the subsequent enjoyment of it, when you take your time and study the situation more than what is normally necessary in a game. In the past 24 hours i've put in 11 hours and 15 minutes, i'm that hooked!

I also downloaded Retro City Rampage DX from the Eshop, but haven't played it yet.

I always liked Monster Hunter, but i'm really becoming a fan at this point

Last edited:

TY

Right now I'm playing StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, practising a bit before my tournament game against the TCG mod of PC: donavannj :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Lately I've been trying to pare down how much I'm playing at once. So as of now, the only games I have on the go are:

Tales of Xillia 2
I'm about to start chapter 11, I think? I'm getting sort of close to the end, I think, because a lot of important things are starting to happen. I'm really hoping I can beat it before Tuesday when Symphonia HD comes out here but I don't think that's going to happen because I have a lot of homework to do by then too and I've been playing through this game really slowly. :( It's a lot of fun and I love ALL OF THE CHARACTERS TO PIECES but some of the mechanics in this game (the constant re-exploring of maps you explored to death in the first game, the CONSTANT DEBT, always having to have Ludger in your battle party even though there are 9 characters, etc.) are really frustrating.

Persona 4 Golden
I've gotten more spoilers for this game on Tumblr in the last month than I had in the whole time since the original PS2 game came out so I figured it was time to give it another try. I got stuck last time I played this in.... Rise's dungeon? (I forget names! D:) I really don't like the battle system in Persona much so I decided to restart it on Very Easy so I can just get the story and not have to worry about fighting at all. I haven't actually gotten to any fighting yet but I imagine I'll have a lot more fun with the game once I do. Hopefully I'll finish it this time so I don't have to worry so much about getting spoilt.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've been playing Jak III. Is anyone even actually surprised by that? lmao Just did the middle part of the game pretty much, so moving into the final parts. I don't know what I'm gonna do when I finish cause that'll be it. ;___; Jak X doesn't count. js.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Dark Souls.... ;____;

I NEED to beat it by the time the next game comes out in a month. However, the game is so bloody difficult that I just want to cry everytime I play it.

Years
Bravely Default
Finally made some progress today, but everything's being thrown towards me all at once it's starting to become confusing @.@ Nevertheless, already spent some time over levelling the characters; apparently I'm supposed to be at level 5, according to Ringabel, but I'm double that XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Bravely Default
Finally made some progress today, but everything's being thrown towards me all at once it's starting to become confusing @.@ Nevertheless, already spent some time over levelling the characters; apparently I'm supposed to be at level 5, according to Ringabel, but I'm double that XD

What the heck, you're really my PC doppelganger, we're even playing the same game. XD Just started it today.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Finished Jak 3 tonight so...I'm gonna play through the trilogy again, starting with Jak and Daxter, obviously. I'm also playing Tales of the Abyss. Gonna try to get as much done before my copy of Bravely Default arrives...which will be soon, so I need to hurry.

TY

Currently I am playing Far Cry 2 on Steam since the Far Cry series were on sale yesterday and I adore playing this game sooooo much <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back