• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Nameless FireRed Project [Alpha 1.02 Released]

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
I noticed 2 things:
-You don't get a Nidoran randomly per savefile, you get a wild Male/Female Nidoran depending on the player gender you choose (Red/Male=Female Nidoran, Leaf/Female=Male Nidoran). Volbeat/Illumise prolly works in the same way.
-You get a Female Nidoran by leaving a Nidoking and a Ditto in the Daycare.

Lucky you about Nidoking and Ditto.
I always got Nidoran male eggs.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How? Why? Now? 3 Badges? Whaaat?
MvvJzim.png

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
How? Why? Now? 3 Badges? Whaaat?
MvvJzim.png

Well, the dogs are in the regional pokedex so it's not surprising that it appears before you beat the E-4.
I'm honestly not sure what the trigger is, but I guess its around when you get the 3rd Badge, like in GSCHGSS.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
Hy guys, do you know how to get protean froakie? I know you have to trade your starter froakie in order to get it, but which are the in game trades? Is it a problem that I've already evolved my froakie into frogadier?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hy guys, do you know how to get protean froakie? I know you have to trade your starter froakie in order to get it, but which are the in game trades? Is it a problem that I've already evolved my froakie into frogadier?

Here's the 9 trades in the game, they're all in the same locations as in Vanilla Fire Red.
Note: Please watch them from left to right.
tYNa6RL.png

F3vTQ3Q.png

8xDMD6h.png

VM4PSeG.png

r5efUv0.png

bbTBv24.png

uJMLxyL.png

CqjGpNg.png

yZicUBw.png

Also, having a Frogadier/Greninja isn't a problem at all, you can just drop it in the daycare with a Ditto and get a Froakie egg, hatch it and trade.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
Here's the 9 trades in the game, they're all in the same locations as in Vanilla Fire Red.
Note: Please watch them from left to right.
tYNa6RL.png

F3vTQ3Q.png

8xDMD6h.png

VM4PSeG.png

r5efUv0.png

bbTBv24.png

uJMLxyL.png

CqjGpNg.png

yZicUBw.png

Also, having a Frogadier/Greninja isn't a problem at all, you can just drop it in the daycare with a Ditto and get a Froakie egg, hatch it and trade.

All right, thank you so much!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Azurile, if you ever come back and by any chance you get to read this message, please try to change the way Mega Stones can spawn inside the Hidden Grottoes.
The last 4 Mega Stones I've got were all repeated ones and it's quite frustrating.
0vYsDHF.png
TrCHOwM.png

kUJJRSe.png
Magr0wT.png

Previous Edits:
Spoiler:

2 Abomasites, 2 Absolites, 2 Aerodacylites, 2 Aggronites, 3 Altarianites, 1 Audinite, 2 Banettites, 2 Beedrillites, 1 Cameruptite, 1 Diancite, 3 Galladites, 1 Gardevoirite, 1 Glalitite, 4 Gyaradosites, 1 Heracronite, 3 Houndoomites, 2 Lopunnites, 2 Manectites, 1 Medichamite, 1 Pidgeotite, 1 Pinsirite, 1 Sablenite, 1 Scizorite, 2 Sharpedonite, 1 Slowbronite, 1 Steelixite, 1 Tyranitarite.

I basically have 18 useless Mega Stones, if my maths are correct.
Seriously, I can't repeat it enough, screw the way you handled their spawning.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 13, 2017
Lunos said:
The last 4 Mega Stones I've got were all repeated ones and it's quite frustrating.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Spoiler:

AAAAAnd you were completely right. These kind of minor details should have been mentioned in the main post in my opinion. Wasting that much time wasn't funny at all and I can't even sell those repeated Mega Stones. They're completely useless.
Since then I've got a Mewtwonite X, Mawilite, Lucarionite, Latiosite, Latiasite, Garchompite and Alakazite in the Sevii Islands Hidden Grottoes.

Anyways, does anyone know if the EV-Reducing Berries are obtainable and if so, how can I get them? I screwed up my Charmander's EV Training and I'd like to remove its Attack EVs.

EDIT: Ohkay, looking at posts that Azurile wrote before dissapearing, it looks like they aren't.. dang it.

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
AAAAAnd you were completely right. These kind of minor details should have been mentioned in the main post in my opinion. Wasting that much time wasn't funny at all and I can't even sell those repeated Mega Stones. They're completely useless.
Since then I've got a Mewtwonite X, Mawilite, Lucarionite, Latiosite, Latiasite, Garchompite and Alakazite in the Sevii Islands Hidden Grottoes.

Anyways, does anyone know if the EV-Reducing Berries are obtainable and if so, how can I get them? I screwed up my Charmander's EV Training and I'd like to remove its Attack EVs.

EDIT: Ohkay, looking at posts that Azurile wrote before dissapearing, it looks like they aren't.. dang it.
You can trade to Theta emerald ex and use the berries you have there.
I normally do that for ev training.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 1, 2017
😰 its so sad that this project halted when its close to perfection. 😰
Why does good hacks like this are sometimes underrated? 😰
Still hoping for an update till now @azurile you have all my support! Keep up the good work!!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 10, 2017
Ey bois- I'm pretty sure I've asked dat before, and even got an answer back, but I can't seem to find it anymore- so I'm asking it again; where does rainining happen in the game? So I can finally evolve my Sliggoo

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ey bois- I'm pretty sure I've asked dat before, and even got an answer back, but I can't seem to find it anymore- so I'm asking it again; where does rainining happen in the game? So I can finally evolve my Sliggoo

On Route 12 or 13, basically on the bridge, after 5pm I believe.

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
uhm, I want gabite to spawn in the hidden grotto, what should i do? Is there a technique? I keep getting items at most like shards, balls, and shrooms and 2 hitmontops, but no gabite... :(

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
uhm, I want gabite to spawn in the hidden grotto, what should i do? Is there a technique? I keep getting items at most like shards, balls, and shrooms and 2 hitmontops, but no gabite... :(

There's no other way then to wait. You could come back everyday, or enter the grotto every 255 steps. It'll have a set percentage to respawn either an item or a pokemon.

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
will this strat work: i'll walk up to 254 steps, save to slot 1, make the 255th step, go to the grotto, check if grotto have the desired pokemon, if not, load save slot 1, repeat the cycle until you get the desired spawn.

ShyRayq

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
will this strat work: i'll walk up to 254 steps, save to slot 1, make the 255th step, go to the grotto, check if grotto have the desired pokemon, if not, load save slot 1, repeat the cycle until you get the desired spawn.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I'm not sure how far back the grotto contents are loaded, whether from the start or at the end of every 255 steps. You can try it, and if it works, that's great.

Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Oct 17, 2017
thanks shy for answering my questions :) . anyone know the list of cheat codes for this version?

Back