• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Umbreon Fan Club!

Do you like Umbreon?

• I love Umbreon

Votes: 81 66.4%
  • I dislike Umbreon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love Umbreon AND Espeon

Votes: 34 27.9%
  • I like Umbreon, but prefer Espeon

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • I don't like either

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
Psychic_Kimmy said:
Maybe....uhh.....do you think Umbreon is the ultimate mascot for all dark pokemon? Do you think it looks Darker than all of the other Dark type pokemon?
I think so.Umbreon seems just right to be the ultimate dark pokemon.

I will be away for Turkey day for the next couple of days, but I will be back this weekend! bye!
Ok well we'll see you then,Deathbyalice.Bye!

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
Years
Yeah Umbreon really is the Ultimate dark pokemon, otherwise I would have said houndoom but houndoom is fire aswell, but others like crobat and Gengar are not dark they are just poison and ghost really!

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I think it's the ultimate dark pokemon too. It's so, well, dark! ;) Second would be Houndour/Houndoom.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Umbreon is my fav and pichu is my second fav, lol. can i join?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
You have to wait for Deathbyalice to say yes and she won't be back till this weekend.

HereticSteel

Years
id have to agree with slysunshine once again but now i think about it, houndoom is pretty cool, I just cant get it on fire red! and Im working on umbreon

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 21, 2004
Go UMBREON!

197.png

We wanna join!

Monzae

Poison Technician
Years
Good to see almost everyone agrees with me that Umbreon should be Dark Mascot ;D I love Umbreon so much; I just got nailed by one on Netbattle ;___;

HereticSteel

Years
Hehe, It cant be that bad, being nailed by one of your fav pokemon!

Oh well, proves umbreons power!

deathbyalice

Linden
Years
Yay! Umbreon is great! i love Houndour! lol. I added you guys to the members list!
I am glad more people are joining! I hope they join the RP too!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 6, 2007
I dunno...*goes to check the members list*

EDIT: We have 22 members!And if deathbyalice says yes to bree we'll have 23.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
speaking of dark pokemon, some ppl say they like houndoom, its not fully dark... and also, its not as cute. looks mean and stuff. umbreon looks like you could just huggle it.

Back